Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

WTB: 5 speed tranny mount, shifter cables, shifter base and shifter

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2006, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB: 5 speed tranny mount, shifter cables, shifter base and shifter

WTB: 5 speed tranny mount, shifter cables, shifter base and shifter. I am changing from a 6 speed to a 5 speed. If anyone has these or know where i can buy the conversion kit, please feel free to let me know, thanks alot.

The reason im not posting in the "for sales" section is because it doesnt let me.
Old Oct 27, 2006, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
And it doesn't let you, because you're not allowed. Circumventing the built-in security is a sure way to get slapped on the wrist...

At the top of each For Sale forum, there is this handy link in BOLD RED that states:

Can't Post in the Private Classifieds Forum? Click Here to Find Out Why! (

Within this link, it states:

Due to the numerous incidents and/or complaints where our own members were being scammed by new users, we have now instituted two requirements before any posting can be commenced within the entire Private For Sale Forum.

Requirements:
1. Must be a member for longer than 30 days.
2. Must have a minimum of 50 posts.

If you meet BOTH above requirements, you are eligible to post within this forum.

If you are caught selling and/or advertising in other forums outside of the For Sale section, your account WILL be suspended and/or terminated upon our discretion.

WARNING: IF YOU ARE CAUGHT CIRCUMVENTING (BY MEANS OF POSTING USELESS REPLIES TO ADD TO YOUR TOTAL POSTS), YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED!

Btw, I just changed from a 6spd to 5spd. You will also need to get the reverse/speed sensor harness, because our 6spd plug does not fit into the 5spd receptacle.

Last edited by Warrtalon; Oct 27, 2006 at 12:08 PM.