Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Pic of my EVO_7

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2003, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Dubai_EvoVII
r0gu3 ... " I was going to say sell the S2000 and buy mods for the Evo, but it isn't yours " ..... <--- Is their a problem... .. I can sell the car and tell him that it was stolen .. then use the money to modify my car.. ....

... I really like the S2000 as much as I like the EVO .. the only thing that I don't like about the S2000 is that is it slow compared to the EVO.. .. But the car handles great and it gear is very very very short and it's a convertible.. .. And it's a Honda.. ..and it has nice interior.. ... I will stop now..
There you go. Get yourself a nice T-66BB.
Old May 17, 2003, 11:50 AM
EvoM Guru

Originally posted by Dubai_EvoVII

chronohunter , Yes that is Jabal Ali Kart Track.. Are you by any chance in the UAE. and own a nice car for an Autocross event lol ...........

No I don't live there I do work for various car manufacturers and that has taken me to wonderful Dubai three times and I have ripped arount the Jebel Ali track in all manner of vehicles and have gone dune jumping out in the desert all the way to Oman. I love that place!

Last edited by chronohunter; May 17, 2003 at 11:53 AM.
Old May 17, 2003, 06:27 PM
Evolving Member

wicked pics of the evo 7's....
i still feel that the seven is the best looking evo....(jus my opinion)...
could be cause i have one