Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Adrenaline Unleashed DVD arrived!! YES!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2007, 03:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great, now I know not to buy it.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 05:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i received my copy last week the audio was all screwed up... and i emailed SRvidz to notify them of this and i have yet to receive an email back

it seems that the audio was recorded to loud... all i get is distortion...

SRvidz in my book is garbage!
Old Apr 24, 2007, 06:11 AM
Evolved Member

Thumbs down Not what I thought it would be!

I got my copy yesterday and I'm out here in the Middle East! My copy is fine, it doesn't skip and the sound is good too... BUT! Let me just say how disappointed I am with all the Camaro's and Mustangs in it! THAT WAS 85% OF THE VIDEO! No one wanted to see that crap! Now if it was EVO's racing them that would be a different story, even if it lost I wouldn't care, but to have all those domestics was just wrong and should of been on a different DVD!!The video was absolutely not worth it IMO! The only parts I now skip to watch is Al's 3 pulls, the Black AMS EVO (Which every scene is already on the net and some others that are not even in the DVD), the 3 EVO's Dyno runs and the big shootout! Another thing that pissed me off, is that the video would cut early and you couldn't see the times the cars went down the track! All I wanted to hear was damn BOV's, Turbo spool and see some fast a$$ EVO's from hell, forget the music!!!! But hey, at least it was in high res, but most defiantly did no justice to the EVO community!

Adrenaline Unleashed

Last edited by LilRico; Apr 24, 2007 at 06:14 AM.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 06:24 AM
Evolving Member

Well It seems like everybody is jumping on the wagon and saying it sucks, I for one did like it and enjoy it, and Am glad it wasn't just evo's. But a mixture of cars. My DVD DID NOT skip and the sound is great as well...To say SRvidz is garbage is taking it way out of context. It was not some high dollar movie, and You all have seen the movies around the net, You should of known what you were getting from those clips, I for one did, and did enjoy it. If your not just a fan boy to the evo, but all cars in general, I would recommended it.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 06:31 AM
Former Sponsor

I was in it..... a few times.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
Yeah, at least you wasn't camera shy this time!!!!
Old Apr 24, 2007, 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

ok but to sell a dvd containing mostly domestics to an evolution crowd... ?? I am glad i didn't buy it.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 06:45 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LilRico
Yeah, at least you wasn't camera shy this time!!!!
The car isnt shy. She is an attention *****.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 06:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
lol, I was in it to, In the pictures part of the supra meet ....

Well I knew it wasn't a Evo DVD when I bought it, And they never advertised it as such. And I hope people understand that if your thinking about buying it, Its not a DVD just about evo's. And its not mostly domestics. I would say its a comfortable mixture of Imports and domestics with some exotics in there. All in all for what its worth, Its a nicely put together DVD. I like it also, Cause I was at some of those events, and it was cool to look back on them.
Old Apr 24, 2007, 06:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Boost Freak
lol, I was in it to, In the pictures part of the supra meet ....
YES....We're movie stars! Lets have an autograph signing session. You guys can send us your DVD's to autograph.
Old Apr 27, 2007, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

My only complaints were there are alot of stangs over and over again, also the sound quality and skipping bothered me at first but i got over it. Unless you just had the sound all the way down or you found some way to magically equalize it, the sound quality was junk. It didnt bother me from enjoying most of it, just got a little tired of pony after pony and the skipping.
just my .02
Old Apr 27, 2007, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

was that the 14th shooot out? look less crowded than the 13th one.
2.5 out of 5.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 01:44 PM

Mine skips and is unwatchable if cars are racing, I can barely hear anything, not that happy right now after waiting this long for it.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kozluv
Mine skips and is unwatchable if cars are racing, I can barely hear anything, not that happy right now after waiting this long for it.
Mine skipped like that and then froze halfway in, luckily my pc dvdrom was able to read it. If your familiar with copying movies, you might be able to get away with copying it to a better dvd-r media. That cleared it up for me.
Old Apr 28, 2007, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by antonio010
Mine skipped like that and then froze halfway in, luckily my pc dvdrom was able to read it. If your familiar with copying movies, you might be able to get away with copying it to a better dvd-r media. That cleared it up for me.
I should not have to go through all of that, its not like I paid $5 and bought this used off of EBAY. Other people are having problems as well, something went wrong when they got pressed or the master is messed up. Either way some kind of response from SRVIDZ would be appreciated.