Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

ABS light comes on!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2007, 04:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation ABS light comes on!!!

Guys need some help here.. When i just start the engine. The ABS light is not on. But when you start braking the ABS comes on. And also u call feel vibrations when u break. probably that is due to uneven brake rotor. But then after resurfacing the uneven rotor. The ABS light is still on. Can anyone help me on this. PLS PLS PLS!
Old Oct 1, 2007, 04:24 AM
Evolving Member

Check the brake fluid leven in the master cylinder reservoir, and make the the float is afloat. If that don't fix it you need to scan it for codes.
Old Oct 1, 2007, 04:25 AM
Evolved Member

pray
Old Oct 1, 2007, 04:58 AM

OMG!!!.... If i have to pray then its pretty bad news for me. But then luckily all the cost is going to be paid by my car dealer i am just wondering what are the different kind of things that could be happening. I heard from him that they will change the main pump of something. Because all the vibrations has caused the main pump to malfunction. I heard from him that it will cost $1000+++(SGD) n that he will import it from his japanese dealers and to DHL it here..