Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

TD05h

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2008, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TD05h

so guys the time has come...my turbo is smoking like crazy...apart from my actuator being almost non-functional...since i bought thecar i've never been able to get even the stock 14 psi from the tdo5h...after doing a complete 3"exhasut on the car the turbo just started to go downhill from then dunno if its the added pressure with the free exhaust!!! anyway so i'm looking for a stok turbo for my evo III it is non-existent down here in jamaica...i can get 16-20g turbos but no h series turbo... spoke to a couple of the guys down here with 9-11 second evo sevens they hava a bunch of stok evo 7 & 8 turbos...he want average 600 usd for one...it cant fit anyway but crap!!! ...anyway bottom line is i cant get a td05h in jamaica goin to end up orderin one online...evo III's have one of the most diff turbos to find down here... u guys think the rebuild kit is worth it or just try to get a newish used turbo...thanks in advance
Old Jan 21, 2008, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump**