Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Blitz Sbc-id....

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2003, 10:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blitz Sbc-id....

"have some problem need to ask ,first when i go to the boost set up ,i use the Channel on OFF ,but when i push the gas i just see the boost gauges read the peak is around 10.5-11 psi,and i think the car is slower than the stock ,so is this right if i turn the ebc in off mode,becasue i see the manual if i but the boost on OFF mode it will be in turn to stock ,but they said the ebc cannot go below the stock boost pressure becasue i see some body said the stock boost is 19psi but why my can is more slower than i but the SBC on my car,and did you know how to set the SBC and the stock boost is what psi because i don't know how to set it up because this is my first turbo car ,and one more question when i install the SBC ,when i push the gas to about 2500rpm and up(when the turbo kick in) i heard some valve sound or motor sound is come form the SBC SOLENOID UNIT (is like fast da da da sound)until i release the gas ,so is this normal or have some problem."

Anyone have any responses....
click here and reply to the thread....