Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

ETS Tubular Stock Replacement Manifold

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2010, 03:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockmanX
I got you buddy with a discount when your ready for sure . i dont understand why folks want test typically the majority of well built tubular stock frames will give you 15-20 whp with right mods and tuning of course. all i know is i have read and researched 1.25 is better with the stock frames but i know ets makes both versions
Thats because buyers want proof of the gains, I am also looking into a tubular manifold for my setup but I am not going with the groupies choice. I want something that has Dyno proven results not something that "typically will give you 15-20whp". That is a big gap for ME, that is why people want test results, i mean isnt that the reason why you pick the parts that you have cause of "results".
Old Dec 28, 2010, 04:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Thats because buyers want proof of the gains, I am also looking into a tubular manifold for my setup but I am not going with the groupies choice. I want something that has Dyno proven results not something that "typically will give you 15-20whp". That is a big gap for ME, that is why people want test results, i mean isnt that the reason why you pick the parts that you have cause of "results".
nope i picked parts not typical in builds to show they make power to im not vendor hungry like most are. There are a host of other parts out there that make comparible if the the same power with out the price tag. there will be a ported manifold vs test soon since you asked for it once TCC is done with coating this batch
Old Dec 28, 2010, 06:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockmanX
nope i picked parts not typical in builds to show they make power to im not vendor hungry like most are. There are a host of other parts out there that make comparible if the the same power with out the price tag. there will be a ported manifold vs test soon since you asked for it once TCC is done with coating this batch
Thats nice but this thread is about ETS manifold NOT Mona Lisa.
Old Dec 28, 2010, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I never mentioned any names boss