Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

HKS gauges

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2012, 11:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HKS gauges

Hi there, I am new to this forum and am not entirely sure if this post is meant to go here so I apologize in advance if it isnt.
I just purchased my evo8 about a month ago and it came with HKS gauges installed in the car but do not work. the previous owner never found out why they went out. (boost, oil temp, water temp).

I spoke to the workshop that installed them and they said they looked at it and there was power going everywhere which was fine, and none of the fuses were out.. and suspect something is wrong with the HKS module box(in the engine bay) which they did not know how to fix. I also spoke to a auto electrician and they couldnt find a solution either.

I was wondering if anyone has had similar problem or have any insight on the issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also a side question which isnt related. I have a HKS cf intake box with the suction intake in it.. but have heard from numerous sources its rubbish for filteration and was planning on putting a apexi power intake to replace it, but was wondering if it will fit in the box? cheers.