Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Sprayer Pump Stuck On

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2017, 04:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sprayer Pump Stuck On

So last night i washed the salt off my car and on the highway the sprayer pump started shooting washer fluid on my front windshield. I drove it home and looked for the pump but couldnt find it. This morning when i got up for work i took the 5 minute drive to my house and when i opened the trunk to get my boots i noticed there was some smoke in the trunk. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to unplug it or tell me where i can locate the fuse to tenporarily disable it until i can fix it
Old Mar 18, 2017, 04:47 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I dont know about the X's but 8/9 the reservoir is in the trunk on the right side. If you opened the trunk and there was smoke it is already to late to disable it.
Old Mar 18, 2017, 04:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by roach85
I dont know about the X's but 8/9 the reservoir is in the trunk on the right side. If you opened the trunk and there was smoke it is already to late to disable it.
I have a 9. Its still running but smoking. Im trying to disable it so it doesnt catch on fire. I could care less of it burns out or not i just dont feel like having this thing burn on the side of the road
Old Mar 18, 2017, 05:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Go to the reservoir in the trunk and unplug the motor. They are at the bottom of the reservoir.