Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo 8 for $10,000 good deal or not???!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 138 Likes on 114 Posts
There is a reason the price of the 8/9 range from 10000 to 25000 to 40000 to 138000. That reason is simple. Just like any other car in the world it all has to do with mileage. So no it's not a good buy. I can find you an Aston Martin Vantage v8 for 10k. Would you be interested in that? Especially with used up evos. Unless you have another project car and need to spare parts stay away from this. These cars aren't Hondas, any evo for less than 15k is a parts car. Use what you can and crush it's. everything reaches the end of it's life.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 09:31 AM
Evolving Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by AllAccessedEvolution
There is a reason the price of the 8/9 range from 10000 to 25000 to 40000 to 138000. That reason is simple. Just like any other car in the world it all has to do with mileage. So no it's not a good buy. I can find you an Aston Martin Vantage v8 for 10k. Would you be interested in that? Especially with used up evos. Unless you have another project car and need to spare parts stay away from this. These cars aren't Hondas, any evo for less than 15k is a parts car. Use what you can and crush it's. everything reaches the end of it's life.
I try to tell people that the Evo is a different best. There are no aftermarket headlights you gotta pay, blow up ya motor there are no junkyards with motors laying around in Japan like 2jzgte’s you gotta man up and pay. Tranny man up and pay, transfer case, diff I could go on and on and look thru these forums you will quickly see who real are and who the fake are. Some members been gone since 2007 lol. Warranty and parts expense had them cash out quick.