EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general-11/)
-   -   sport compact pro sponsorship (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-general/167827-sport-compact-pro-sponsorship.html)

navysevo Nov 4, 2005 02:02 PM

sport compact pro sponsorship

does anyone have a sponsorship through them?? They offered me a contract its comming in the mail i wondered if anyone here has worked with them?? and what your experiences are with them?

Thanks for any real input you guys have

Chris

TTP Engineering Nov 4, 2005 02:04 PM

Probably a scam :( . There are many out there. If you have to pay ANY money to obtain a sponsorship, it's a scam.

EvoGone Nov 4, 2005 03:27 PM

Don't sign anything. They sponsor everybody. You have to pay like $80. From what I was told, is it's kind of like a loan. You have to buy $$$ in parts to get parts from them or something lie that.

Warrtalon Nov 4, 2005 03:31 PM

Not again...

:sad:

Curt@MrLed Nov 4, 2005 03:33 PM

hahahaha.. try searching my man... nothing is for free... unless you like alot of ricey parts and stickers on your..

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Not again...

:sad:

lvNVevo Nov 4, 2005 04:03 PM

scam...they will find you if your car is good enought to be sponsored

evolgrl Nov 4, 2005 04:51 PM

Don't do it.

kmcconn9 Nov 4, 2005 04:54 PM

if it seems to good to be true, then it is....trust us on this one..

navysevo Nov 5, 2005 11:13 AM

wow so everyone thinks its bad i will wait this supposed contract to come in and see what it says ill let you guys know.

evopower1021 Nov 5, 2005 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by navysevo
does anyone have a sponsorship through them?? They offered me a contract its comming in the mail i wondered if anyone here has worked with them?? and what your experiences are with them?

Thanks for any real input you guys have

Chris

I'm sponsored by Sports Compact Pro, and its the biggest bunch of B.S. there is. you don't get anything except for some stickers. and also their parts they sell aren't cheap either, most vendors on here sell parts cheaper than what SCP does.

save your 89 dollar fee and don't do it

Warrtalon Nov 5, 2005 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by navysevo
wow so everyone thinks its bad i will wait this supposed contract to come in and see what it says ill let you guys know.

You are surprised? You haven't done a search to see how many other people on this board have already been sucked in by this scam? Laf, let me show you:

Just got sponsorship <--- This guy got owned, haha.
Sponsorship <--- This guy got saved before getting suckered
sport compact pro <---Testimonial of ownage here in the last response
Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship <--- Poor Lancer owner :sad:
Sport Compact Pro spongsorships, i think i just got scammed <--- Why yes, yes you did...