Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

Help Car Wont Start!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2006, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Car Wont Start!!!

Ey everyone im a newbie so i dont really know where to post this but somewhere towards the mechanical side....but anyways i have a big prob.....a REALLY BIG PROB....its starting to freak me out actually....but anyways my car isn't turning on and i dont know why....well the story behind this is i installed my down pipe, test pipe, and my TBE....and after installing that my car had trouble starting up the two times i could after installing those parts and after that it just wouldnt start up anymore.....im not really sure on whats going on i mean im only doing bolt-on MOD....and my MODS are ingen intake&UPIC...Turbo XS RFL BOV...ACT cluth (which was done at a shop)...and the down pipe, test pipe, and TBE...and obviously all of those are very easy to install by yourself they are mainly bolt-on MODS....but i also installed my HKS turbo timer type-1 the week before i installed my downpipe,test pipe, and TBE and the car worked fine turned on like usual and it was great...but right after i installed my downpipe, test pipe, and TBE the car turned on twice and after 2 days i try to turn it on again and it just didnt turn on....but the thing is when i turned it on the third time the car wouldnt start...it would crank and everything but just wont fully start...i've checked and checked like my vaccuum hose and all those things that would bring in air to see if anything was loose but i didnt find anything....i was also told by friends that i should check my o2 sensor since i had to take it out to put it in my test pipe...but nope not that i know of its not broken or anything it still looks good...

but right now the thing that is prolly the cause for this is probably my FUEL PUMP but then again im not 110% sure if thats the case either....it could be but i dont want to spend anymore money than what i have already did to get it and comes out to be that it wasnt the problem so if anyone would PLEASe PLEASe PLEASE HELP!!! it would be great i really need some help and if u have anymore questions please ask im willing to answer but yes please help i need alot of help!!!
Old Feb 28, 2006, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
did you look around the starter area to see if anything was knocked loose? check your spark plugs to see if there is a spark.