Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

Questions about Buschur Stage 2 kit w/Deluxe IC

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2006, 03:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions about Buschur Stage 2 kit w/Deluxe IC

Hey everyone, I'm installing the BR Stage 2 kit plus the BR Deluxe IC over the next few days. I have all the stock parts off the car now, and have a few questions before I begin installing the BR parts. There's no "How To" on this install, so I'll be taking pics and we can post any tips/info on this install all in one thread.

Parts installed:
BR Upper IC piping
BR mini battery
BR MAF pipe/filter
K&N Breather Filter
BR Deluxe IC w/LICP

My questions:

1. I'm running a Hallman MBC. I have one line attached to the wastegate and the other to the nipple on the turbo outlet pipe. The BR outlet pipe has no nipple, so where should I attach the second hose on the MBC?

2. The BR IC is awesome looking. It is amazing how much more material there is inside it compared to the stock IC. I have it mounted loosely while I'm completing the rest of the work, but it looks like the LICP outlet on the IC is going to be hitting the frame of the car... Anyone else have that problem? I can't see how the IC will sit level on the car because I'll have to angle it to make the LICP outlet clear the frame. Suggestions?

3. With the Forge BOV that's part of the kit, where does the smaller hose connect to? I guess the same hose that's connected to the stock BOV? (Pic is attached)

Thanks, and I'll post more questions if I have them. (I'm sure I will...)

All that said, the BR parts look awesome and it's really amazing how much more simple and efficient they look than the stock parts.
Attached Thumbnails Questions about Buschur Stage 2 kit w/Deluxe IC-fmdvrsr.jpg  

Last edited by bernardo; Mar 20, 2006 at 05:06 AM.
Old Mar 20, 2006, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

For your first question, tap the line that is running from your BOV into the intake mani.

I just installed my MBC last week, so here is a thread:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=189271

You can ignore most of it but the third picture shows well where I tapped the MBC lines
Old Mar 20, 2006, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

Forge BOV smaller nipple just needs manifold vaccum/pressure. The line attached to the orginal BOV will work fine.