Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

looking for 9 front bumper on a 8

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2009, 05:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking for 9 front bumper on a 8

I searched the forums and I couldnt find if any one made a thread of a 9 front bumper on a evo 8. if any one knows anything about it let me know please I need to know if it fits the same and I also need to know what parts I need. thanks
Old Jun 16, 2009, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mr.built block
I searched the forums and I couldnt find if any one made a thread of a 9 front bumper on a evo 8. if any one knows anything about it let me know please I need to know if it fits the same and I also need to know what parts I need. thanks
Yes it bolts right up. The best way is to buy a complete bumper from someone. I couldn't find one at the time I did it. So I bought every part from mitsu. Even at wholesale prices, it was waaaaay expensive and IMHO not worth it. I was in to deep by the time I figured out all the parts needed. If you don't mind FRP, APR makes a IX style bumper that would be alot cheaper than buying each individual part from mitsu.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
awsome I just wrecked my evo so the body shop is gonna hook me up!!!!
Old Jun 18, 2009, 03:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mr.built block
awsome I just wrecked my evo so the body shop is gonna hook me up!!!!

That sux man, but if they are goin to have to replace the bumper anyway, then go for the IX. PITA if you were coming outta pocket for it. Also, Speed Element listed all the part numbers needed for the switch if you want to search. GL