Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

ScaGuageII Installation

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2010, 03:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb ScaGuageII Installation

OK, got me a Scan Gauge II for xmas and I have recently mounted it in the car. But me being me had to modify the mounting spot – so check it out and tell me what you think, still learning how to use the gauge. So if anyone uses this unit, any hints and tips would be appreciated…

[IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii196/e2lancer/ScanGuage/IMG_2481.jpg[/I
MG]

This was temporary spot I had for the gauge…

The NEW spot I have decided to install the Scan Gauge and EVC4 controller…

Decided that the GREEN look of the EVC4 display was not on, so I changed that along the way also and installed my own design…

Now back to the program…

The EVC4 was fine to fit in the spot I wanted it to, but the housing for the SGII was too wide and I had to figure out a better way to fit it in…

Blank panels from shop signs are always good to use when it comes to making housings of face panels for mounts… “Think out of the BOX”…

A bit of CF wrap should match it better with the interior…

VOILA!!!

BEFORE and AFTER…

Running the cable for the EVC4 was also hard as I had to extend it another 10” out to reach…

OK – some minor adjustment, EVC4 is recessed in and doesn’t stick out as much now…

NO clutter infront of the cluster, im soooooo “NOT” funny…