Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

Cruise cable clamp

Old Jun 1, 2017, 04:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 116 Likes on 107 Posts
Cruise cable clamp

A while back I posted how I got to test whether the brakes or engine were stronger when my cruise jammed at WOT. In disconnecting the cruise after that experience my special clip fell to the belly pan and I didn't bother to recover it. I planned to jerk the cruise.

But after several long road trips the cruise is sorely missed. Time for a resurrection and a new clip. How to connect the throttle and cruise cables stymies people so here is a tip: Split the threaded end of a short 10mm bolt using a dremmel with a cut off disk. Widen the slit until it accepts the cables and install a nut.
The following users liked this post:
WRC-LVR (Jul 20, 2017)