Notices

Wicked CAS Magic Box SALE!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2008, 02:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wicked CAS Magic Box SALE Fiberglass Enclosure

Hey guys, i'm back and we're offering a special for forum members again on our fiberglass magic box. WE NOW MAKE A MATCHING DRIVER AND PASSENGER SIDE BOX!!

The box has been reworked since our last incarnation of the enclosure and is now about twice as thick as the original. Enclosures allow for either a 10" woofer or 12" to be mounted in it. Airspace is just over 1 cubic foot at 1.15 and it comes covered in factory match carpet.

Enclosure will come with mounting hardware and instructions on how to secure it to your vehicle safely with NO DRILLING.

We are also now offering this enclosure pre-loaded with JL Audio woofers. In the 10" model you can order it with a 10W1V2, 10W3V3, 10W6V2 or even a 10W7!! The 12" model will accommodate all but the W7. As always you can use your own woofer.

You can also order this enclosure painted to your vehicle's color code at an additional charge but please contact me as not all colors are the same cost.

Here are some pics of the box, for forum members we're offering the 10" model at $279.99 plus shipping or for the 12" $299.99 + shipping. We will load it at an excellent package price but please PM me for packages with subs or subs and amps.

Pics are with primed boxes getting ready for paint, i will update as soon as i can with in-car pics.

Check out our website at www.WickedCAS.com and check our photo gallery of installs. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by MConsoliA4; Apr 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 04:36 AM
Evolved Member

Great! I'm glad you finally did this.
Old Apr 13, 2008, 06:04 PM
Account Disabled

We are proud to be a part of the Evolutionm.net

We hope to be a great sponsor for this forum and make a lot of friends on the way. As Matt mentioned we now have the enclosures for both Sides and would love to make some very happy customers out there,So if you have any suggestions and ideas shoot us a PM or email us at wickedcas@aol.com
Old Apr 18, 2008, 10:19 AM

I bought one of your enclosures about a year ago and I've been waiting for the PS and I'm happy you finally have them! I'll order one as soon as I have the funds!
Old Jul 15, 2008, 03:59 PM
Evolving Member

PM sent
Old Feb 28, 2009, 12:33 PM

Do these boxes clear the GT Spec/WORX/Cusco/OEM Mitsu RS trunk cages and/or rear trunk braces? Interested in the drivers side in particular. They appear to come close to the mounting points on the trunk floor near the rear of the vehicle.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:04 PM
Evolved Member

can you do this same box for a JL 8W7?