EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo 'For Sale' External Engine / Power (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-external-engine-power-116/)
-   -   APS Evolution Products!!!! FMIC, BOV, Cold air and MORE!!!! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-external-engine-power/123207-aps-evolution-products-fmic-bov-cold-air-more.html)

RallySport Direct Feb 16, 2005 12:42 PM

APS Evolution Products!!!! FMIC, BOV, Cold air and MORE!!!!

UPDATE 5/6 BOVs are OUT OF STOCK :( Everything Else is good to Go!!!!

We are proud to be one of the newest Dealers for APS. Anyone that is not familiar with APS here is a quick overview. They are a company based out of Australia they have been big in the Subaru community for years. Their parts are always well engineered to almost perfection which is rarely seen in the industry. Being in Australia there parts are very hard to get normally. But we plan on having everything in stock all the time. If it is not in stock when you are ready to buy it should not take longer then 2 weeks to get here. All the products come with everything needed to install along with detailed instructions make installation very easy.

APS Evolution Twin Port Blow off Valve - 210.00 Shipped

The APS Bov is one of the best on the market. It is for the consumer that wants their car to run well from day to day but still wants the Blow off valve sound. It uses a twin port set-up where most of the air is re-routed back into the intake like the stock system but still releases a small amount into the atmosphere.

Here is a picture of it installed
http://www.airpowersystems.com/us_sp.../installed.jpg

Here is a picture of how the valve works.
http://www.airpowersystems.com/350z/...model_anim.gif

CLICK HERE FOR A SOUND CLIP!!!

APS Evolution Cold Air Intake - 210 Shipped

The APS Cold Air Intake Routes the intake into a open stream of air coming in from the front of the car. To re-use your water spray system you will need to buy the APS Water spray reservoir tank

http://www.airpowersystems.com/evo/e..._installed.jpg

APS Water Spray Reservoir Tank - 155 Shipped

http://www.airpowersystems.com/us_sp...e-installe.jpg

APS Evolution Front Mount Intercooler Core - 845 Shipped!!!

http://www.airpowersystems.com/us_sp...ont_detail.jpg

The APS Core mounts to the stock piping and measures 24"x11"x3.5" And has less then a 1lb pressure drop from before the intercooler to the intake manifold.

APS Evolution High Output exhaust System - 1065 Shipped

http://www.airpowersystems.com/us_sp...evo-hoe-03.jpg

Made from 304 premium stainless steel and all tig welded. This exhaust system is 2nd to none. Full 3 inch system and does have the option of a high flow cat.

APS 3" High Flow Stainless Steel Monolith Catalytic Converter - 290 Shipped

This works with the high output exhaust.

APS 3.5" Evolution Racing Exhaust - 1295.00 Shipped

http://www.airpowersystems.com/us_sp...4/complete.jpg

Same great quality as the High Output system. But with 3.5 inch piping from turbo to tip for ultimate power!!!!! (will not allow use of high flow cat)

Ben

RallyRedEvo05 Feb 16, 2005 12:44 PM

Nice Where you located ???

Toobs Feb 16, 2005 12:51 PM

I like the price on the BOV, I might be ordering soon.

Dom Feb 16, 2005 01:03 PM

Please let us know when the stuff is in stock!!

RallySport Direct Feb 16, 2005 01:07 PM

We are located in West Jordan Ut (right outside fo Salt Lake)

I will let you know the day it hits customs and the day we are taking it off the truck. :) It shouldn't be too long now. {thumbup}

Ben

2k4EvoVIII Feb 16, 2005 01:09 PM

I have been waiting for the 3.5" exhaust to come out for like 6 months now. Do you have them in stock? And since i dont need the downpipe is there a price reduction?

Thanx
Chris

Dom Feb 16, 2005 01:12 PM

One more question Ben, hope you can help.
I want the 3" APS Turbo back. Problem is that we have the japanese style rear bumpers here
in europe. APS designs their products for us-spec EVos so I guess the tip will be too far in the back
for our cars here.
HKS, Greddy and stuff fits perfect for us but Invidia for instance is too long.

Thanks, dom

DEL TURBO Feb 16, 2005 01:28 PM

I've been using the dual vent BOV for 6 months without any issues. No leaks. No part throttle issues. Nice VTA sound under high boost. I think it's smoother than the stock bov. It works much better than my previous Greddy Type-S. $199 is a great price. They're going for $250 - $275 other places.

sleet Feb 16, 2005 02:38 PM

Anyone got a soundfile of the APS BOV?

RallySport Direct Feb 16, 2005 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by 2k4EvoVIII
I have been waiting for the 3.5" exhaust to come out for like 6 months now. Do you have them in stock? And since i dont need the downpipe is there a price reduction?

Thanx
Chris

They are coming in stock. We will have them soon though (about a week). You can pre order one if you want to make sure you have one. We know exactly what is in the container so I can make sure not to over sell and item.

Originally Posted by Dom
One more question Ben, hope you can help.
I want the 3" APS Turbo back. Problem is that we have the japanese style rear bumpers here
in europe. APS designs their products for us-spec EVos so I guess the tip will be too far in the back
for our cars here.
HKS, Greddy and stuff fits perfect for us but Invidia for instance is too long.

Thanks, dom

Yes these are made for north american spec vehicles On their site they are saying that they are working on internation spec EVO VII parts. When they come out with those we will be able to import it for you but as of right now APS doesn't make an exhaust that will work perfectly on your car. We carry a fujitsubo one piece cat back that will work for you. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Ben

RallySport Direct Feb 16, 2005 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by sleet
Anyone got a soundfile of the APS BOV?

We will be able to get you a sound file as soon as they come in. As long as all the BOVs are not sold out. They seem to be the hot item right now. Maybe andother member has one that I could host for them. I will look around for one.

Ben

Iceman2011 Feb 16, 2005 06:48 PM

any clips of bov please. how much boost is this good up to

Iceman2011 Feb 16, 2005 06:56 PM

also how much more gain will i get from a 3.5inch exhuast compared to the 3inch? how loud is the 3.5inch(db)? is 1195 shipped include downpipe,exhuast and test pipe? Any silencer included?

thanks alot i am tryin to compare it with the helix as i might be buying an exhuast soon

evo 8 ya Feb 17, 2005 08:31 AM

I just ordered a APS bov. I'll see what I can do about getting a sound clip.

RallySport Direct Feb 17, 2005 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Iceman2011
also how much more gain will i get from a 3.5inch exhuast compared to the 3inch? how loud is the 3.5inch(db)? is 1195 shipped include downpipe,exhuast and test pipe? Any silencer included?

thanks alot i am tryin to compare it with the helix as i might be buying an exhuast soon

On the subaru we have seen up to 20 whp jump going from a 3 - 3.5 inch exhaust. On a EVO witha big turbo kit I would guess that you could see almost the same increase.

For 1195 shippped you get a complete turbo-back. Will all gaskets and hardware required for installation. It does include an ajdustable silencer.

Ben

RallySport Direct Feb 17, 2005 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by evo 8 ya
I just ordered a APS bov. I'll see what I can do about getting a sound clip.

Thanks for you order I will make sure that the day this stuff arrives I will personally box your guys stuff up and get it out the same day. :)

Ben

bonestockevo8 Feb 17, 2005 10:25 AM

Does the DP and catback (from the 3" turboback) bolt onto stock cat?

RallySport Direct Feb 17, 2005 10:28 AM

No I am sorry it doesn't

Ben

sleet Feb 17, 2005 10:34 AM

Would a 3.5" Exhaust be good on the stock turbo or would it make more sense to just stay 3" for stock turbo.

EVOwhat Feb 17, 2005 03:09 PM

does APS just sell the cat-back portion of their 3" High Output exhaust System? Or is that turboback not modular?...

Evo23IG Feb 17, 2005 03:13 PM

Just what I heard if you are going with a 3.5 Exhaust you should definately think of your car as track car only because its very loud.

Also want to thank RallySportDirect for the great customer service. Can't wait to see my APS BOV. {thumbup}

RallySport Direct Feb 17, 2005 03:14 PM

The do not sell just the CAt back. They only sell them as a complete turboback system. I belive that they only work together but to be honest I have never tried to mix and match them with other exhausts.

Ben

RallySport Direct Feb 17, 2005 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Evo23IG
Just what I heard if you are going with a 3.5 Exhaust you should definately think of your car as track car only because its very loud.

Also want to thank RallySportDirect for the great customer service. Can't wait to see my APS BOV. {thumbup}

Yeah it is very loud. It does come with an adjustable silencer that is pretty trick. But it sounds very mean on our shop sti. :)

Ben

Yaroslav Feb 19, 2005 10:18 AM

Do you still have 3.5 APS?

westchester evo Feb 19, 2005 11:57 AM

APS blow off valve sound bite....

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH........... ............

I have one and its great!!!

Iceman2011 Feb 21, 2005 09:17 AM

sound clip sound clip please. any body have any stall issues with these. i might get this soon as a grauduation present for myself.:)

RallySport Direct Feb 21, 2005 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Yaroslav
Do you still have 3.5 APS?

We have not presold all of them yet. So if you wanted to call and put one on order I will be able to get one for you once our shipment arrives. Thanks

Ben

Iceman2011 Feb 21, 2005 08:25 PM

The APS does sound bad.. here is the link

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzI2MTQzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

RallySport Direct Feb 22, 2005 09:38 AM

I am sorry your link does not work anymore. If you would please email it to me I can host it so everyone can hear it. My email is parts@rallysportdirect.com

Ben

Iceman2011 Feb 22, 2005 01:19 PM

i will email it to you but if you paste the link in the browser it works.

h22gordo Feb 22, 2005 08:55 PM

I heard the APS 3.5inch Turbo Back on a car with a stock turbo!

Sounded so mean! Loud, but very mean! Quality was top notch, and it looked wonderful on the car!

Evo_doer Feb 22, 2005 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Iceman2011
sound clip sound clip please. any body have any stall issues with these. i might get this soon as a grauduation present for myself.:)

No issues, great product.

EVOL EDO Feb 23, 2005 10:51 AM

great price on the bov but why did your website charge me shipping when the thread said shipped, not a big deal just asking

RallySport Direct Feb 23, 2005 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by EVOL EDO
great price on the bov but why did your website charge me shipping when the thread said shipped, not a big deal just asking

The free shipping is for EVOm mebers only. If you would give me a call and give me your information I will make sure that when we charge you we do not charge you shipping. If anyone wants to order something and the price is different on here then on the site please give me a call and I will take care of it for you. Thanks,

Ben

Iceman2011 Feb 23, 2005 10:59 AM

just wanted to know does APS bov uses the stock turbo inlet tube? should we pay through here to get the free shipping or the website?

RallySport Direct Feb 23, 2005 11:06 AM

Yes the APS bov plugs into the stock inlet pipe or any inlet pipe that will work on the stock valve. To get free shipping please give me a call to place your order.

Ben

blackevoVII Feb 23, 2005 11:14 AM

does aps sell upper ic pipes?

RallySport Direct Feb 24, 2005 09:39 AM

They do not offer any I/C pipig yet sorry.

Ben

EVOL EDO Feb 24, 2005 10:40 AM

I ORDERED AN APS BOV YESTERDAY AND CALLED YOU ABOUT THE SHIPPING. GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICES,HOPE TO ORDER SOMETHING AGAIN SOON. IS THERE AN ETA ON WHEN YOU ARE GETTING YOUR SHIPMENT IN? JUST WONDERING SO I CAN PLAN 30 MINS OUT OF MY WEEKEND TO PUT IT IN :lol:

LpBevoEvo Feb 24, 2005 12:01 PM

^^NICE CAPS!! :p Ordered mine today, can't wait {thumbup} .

RallySport Direct Feb 24, 2005 12:07 PM

Oh np thanks for your order. I will post on here as soon as it clears customs then it should be at our door 2-3 days after that. :)

Ben

Iceman2011 Feb 26, 2005 07:11 PM

any idea when you will have them, i have to get it before march 19 . you think you will have it before that?

lil'evil_evo Feb 26, 2005 09:31 PM

I need to be added to the bov list. I really need one.

RallySport Direct Feb 28, 2005 09:29 AM

We will have this shipment WAY before March 19th it should be the end of this week as long a customs doesn't hold it any longer. The next shipment after that will probably be the end of march or first of april.

To get added to the list please give me a call.

Ben

EVOL EDO Mar 3, 2005 11:41 AM

any word on customs yet? damn the customs! i need my bov :lol:

lil'evil_evo Mar 3, 2005 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by RallySport Direct
We will have this shipment WAY before March 19th it should be the end of this week as long a customs doesn't hold it any longer. The next shipment after that will probably be the end of march or first of april.

To get added to the list please give me a call.

Ben

So all you want me to do is call you to be put on the bov waiting list? Let me know please I need one soon.

RallySport Direct Mar 3, 2005 11:47 AM

any word on customs yet? damn the customs! i need my bov :lol:

Yeah :shoot: customs

It was supposed to clear tuesday. And then it was supposed to clear wednesday. And now it is supposed to clear today. :rant: If it clears early enough today it should get on the plane and be hear tomorrow. If not is should be here monday. Sorry about the wait guys. But these APS pieces are well worth the wait :D

Ben

EVOL EDO Mar 3, 2005 11:53 AM

Yeah :shoot: customs

It was supposed to clear tuesday. And then it was supposed to clear wednesday. And now it is supposed to clear today. :rant: If it clears early enough today it should get on the plane and be hear tomorrow. If not is should be here monday. Sorry about the wait guys. But these APS pieces are well worth the wait :D

Ben

and thats why im waiting :lol: well looks like it might end up being a night time install instead of a weekend install

RallySport Direct Mar 7, 2005 11:32 AM

Order Has Cleared Customs :headbang:

ETA is for Tuesday. Wednesday at the latest :)

Ben

krafty Mar 7, 2005 01:00 PM

Put me down for a APS BOV if any are left....

lil'evil_evo Mar 7, 2005 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by krafty
Put me down for a APS BOV if any are left....

I've been saying that, but I think they are all taken. Is this still correct or do you have some extra?

RallySport Direct Mar 7, 2005 01:07 PM

Unless some people back out or cancel their will most likely not be any left. We have already put in our next order with APS and it should be here in 3 weeks (if customs doesn't lag like they did this time) We will have more then enough on that shipment. :)

Ben

EVOL EDO Mar 7, 2005 01:07 PM

Order Has Cleared Customs :headbang:

ETA is for Tuesday. Wednesday at the latest :)

Ben

does that mean ill have it by friday? :eek: *crosses fingers* hope u remember not to charge me shipping on my order :lol:

Eddie

RallySport Direct Mar 7, 2005 01:31 PM

hopefully :)

westchester evo Mar 7, 2005 02:45 PM

I think you need to use the entire 3.5 " kit because the flanges are 4 bolts.
I have the BOV and its flawless. Holds up to 29psi... love it...

lil'evil_evo Mar 7, 2005 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by westchester evo
I think you need to use the entire 3.5 " kit because the flanges are 4 bolts.
I have the BOV and its flawless. Holds up to 29psi... love it...

how does it sound compared to stock not that it matters?

RallySport Direct Mar 9, 2005 09:05 AM

APS shipment is out for delivery we should have it in our hands in a couple hours. At that point I won't be able to answer any questions on here because I will be shipping your guys stuff out. {thumbup}

lil'evil_evo Mar 9, 2005 09:12 AM

By chance you have any extra bov please pm me I need to buy it.

EVOL EDO Mar 9, 2005 09:39 AM

APS shipment is out for delivery we should have it in our hands in a couple hours. At that point I won't be able to answer any questions on here because I will be shipping your guys stuff out. {thumbup}

gimme! gimme! gimme! :lol:

EVOL EDO Mar 9, 2005 11:26 AM

NOT ENOUGH TO FILL MY ORDER :crap: DAMNIT 2 WEEKS OF MY LIFE WASTE WAITING FOR NOTHING :shoot:

RallySport Direct Mar 9, 2005 11:46 AM

OK I went through our list and unfortunitly there were many people that did not get a valve :(

None of you got charged that didn't receive a valve. You should have receive a phone call from me with a message and a return phone number to contact me back on. Everyone who got a valve you will get a tracking number and a invoice in the email address you provided us.

I am sorry that we were not able to fill all your orders. We even sacrificed the one we were going to install on my EVO to help fill your orders.

The next shipment has been placed and there are more then enough to fill all the backorders we have and have plenty on the shelf. A rough estimate of when it will be here is 3 weeks This all depends on how long it takes APS to box it up and get it out and how long customs holds it for.

Anyone that we have on the list will receive a phone call when our next shipment is in. You will not be charged for the valve until I actually have them in house and are getting ready to ship them. If you need to cancel any time before your order is process(before we receive the valves and have a UPS label on them) there will be no fees for that.

We do have other APS Evo parts that did not sell out. So if you are interested in anything else please post or give me a call.

Thanks everyone and sorry again. I wish we would have been able to fill all your orders.

Ben

lil'evil_evo Mar 9, 2005 01:14 PM

It sucks that happened, but it's really nice to see you posting about it to let everyone know. We all hate to wait, but knowing the vendor is on top of it makes everything better. I will get one from your next shipment.

EVOL EDO Mar 17, 2005 09:15 AM

did anyone order the bov? does whistling mean the spring isnt tight enough? how do you adjust it?

RallySport Direct Mar 17, 2005 09:51 AM

Whistling? When is it whistling at high boost, idle, etc....

It shouldn't be whistling unless it is ay out of adjustment. The vaccum from the motor and the spring pressure inside should close the valve. Please list everything that you have done and exactly what it is doing and I will try to help you. Thanks

Ben

EVOL EDO Mar 17, 2005 10:02 AM

i installed it, then test drove it and i experience surge as the boost fluctuates (it wont hold boost) but it did that on the stock valve so i changed it hoping that it would help. but now it fluctuates the same at full throttle but it doesnt blow off at full throttle so its not completely surging but u can feel the difference in the car as the boost drops and and picks up again before stabilization. the whistling happens at partial throttle under slight vaccuum and partial boost give or take 5-8lbs from 0 on the gauge.

RallySport Direct Mar 17, 2005 10:49 AM

It sounds like a couple things to me. Either it is in backwards(I know this sounds stupid but I have seen it done to many time to over look it), you have a defective unit(not likely with the quality that APS uses), or the problem is caused by something else that is not associated with the blow off valve.

Ben

EVOL EDO Mar 17, 2005 11:02 AM

it is in just as the picture shows sideways, which sucks because it is bigger than stock and puts the top right next to the fan. even still if the spring isnt tight enough at partial boost it should cause whistling. cuz it wont stay shut. how do u tighten it?

RallySport Direct Mar 17, 2005 11:18 AM

The adjustment screw is on the top. You loosen the nut and take a hex key and tighten the center peice down. then tighten the nut back down to hold the adjustment.

Ben

EVOL EDO Mar 17, 2005 11:47 AM

Thanks. I Dont Remember A Nut Being There Have To Double Check. I Remember The Hex Key Hahaha.

RallySport Direct Mar 17, 2005 12:25 PM

No problem if the unit is defective and you purchased it from us we may be able to take it back. But we would need you to test the unit to make sure it is defective.

Ben

Evo_doer Mar 17, 2005 12:30 PM

it is in just as the picture shows sideways, which sucks because it is bigger than stock and puts the top right next to the fan. even still if the spring isnt tight enough at partial boost it should cause whistling. cuz it wont stay shut. how do u tighten it?

Sounds like you mounted it backwards, re check the mounting. turn it around and remount. The factory preset is what you need. I never touched mine one installed.

EVOL EDO Mar 17, 2005 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Evo_doer
Sounds like you mounted it backwards, re check the mounting. turn it around and remount. The factory preset is what you need. I never touched mine one installed.

i have the primary port going back into the intake secondary port facing up and the bottom port going to the ic piping( is this not correct?). it blows off fine and sounds good. sounds nothing like wen i had the stock bov backwards =x (that wasnt my fault the k&n directions showed it installed backwards)

EVOL EDO Mar 18, 2005 10:44 AM

^^

RallySport Direct Mar 18, 2005 11:15 AM

^^

I don't think it is the blow off valve. If you car was doing it with the stock bov and this bov then I would start looking in other places. Such as a intake or some other mod you have done. It is hard to diagnose something online. I would also recommend taking it into a local speed shop or mechanic and having his diagnose the issue.

Ben

EVOL EDO Mar 18, 2005 11:29 AM

i attribute the boost problems to the intake. cuz it started happening when i changed it. but i was just wondering why its whistling. wouldnt whistling be to an adjustment issue?

RallySport Direct Mar 18, 2005 11:33 AM

As long as the whistling is coming from the valve. Check your hose clamps around the valve. And I would pressure test the system.

Ben

justchil Mar 18, 2005 11:34 AM

Any APS bov's in stock? or do you have an ETA?

RallySport Direct Mar 18, 2005 11:37 AM

APS bovs are not in stock right now. Best ETA I can give you is about 2.5-3 weeks.

Ben

justchil Mar 18, 2005 11:38 AM

ahh thanks anyways

RallySport Direct Mar 18, 2005 11:59 AM

NP sorry we don't have them please check back if you don't have on I will update this thread when I get more info.

Ben

EVOL EDO Mar 18, 2005 12:35 PM

how would u pressure check the system

RallySport Direct Mar 18, 2005 01:41 PM

You would need a Air compressor and a way to put the air into the system. I have not built one for the EVO yet so I could not tell you the best place to do it at. But I am sure some members have done this. Please make a post in the engine section and I will answer your questions there so I can get this thread back on topic. And we can also get more feedback from other members.

Ben

jfh Mar 18, 2005 02:31 PM

My APS Dual Vent works great with the factory settings. Didn't have to change anything.

In this thread you will find other links on how to build a tester.

Good luck.

Evo_doer Mar 18, 2005 02:37 PM

RSD what is your best price on a 3.5" Exhaust?

RallySport Direct Mar 18, 2005 02:43 PM

APS 3.5" Evolution Racing Exhaust - 1195.00 Shipped

I am sorry that is the best I can do.

Ben

mtsound Mar 21, 2005 05:26 AM

hey ben, will the 3.5" exhaust fit an 05 MR and clear the cross brace. I looked at the aps website and there was no info on that

mike

Villan Mar 21, 2005 07:26 AM

Ben,

I'm thinking about getting the APS TB. Do you know if the APS DP will fit the MR? I've read that several DP do not fit the MR due to the bigger transfer case. :confused:

guitardave24 Mar 21, 2005 08:18 AM

I'm very curious to know if the APS DP will fit an MR as well. If so, I am going to buy the full TBE.

bonestockevo8 Mar 21, 2005 12:17 PM

:o Wow that is expensive! My guy (No Plug) hes not evom vendor can get it for hundreds less, like 350-400 less. Thanks anyway.

BS FLAG is raised at full level on that comment. Either way, keep the lowballer/dreamer comments to yourself....:rolleyes: unless of course, you want to give us the name of your "guy" so I can call him and verify that he can get it for 400 less.

RallySport Direct Mar 21, 2005 12:28 PM

:o Wow that is expensive! My guy (No Plug) hes not evom vendor can get it for hundreds less, like 350-400 less. Thanks anyway.

I am sorry but the cost of importing these items if we sold them for 350-400 less then MSRP APS would not allow us to sell there wonderful products and we would go out of business because we would be paying people to have a really nice exhaust system. If he is selling them for that cheap I would think twice before purchasing them from him.

As for Clearing the MR transfer case we have not gotten a solid response from APS on whether or not it will clear. We have had many customers wonder if it will clear or not. And as soon as we get a chance we will throw one on the a MR and see if it will fit. We just have to have one in stock and also have a customer with a MR allow us to us their car.

If you are looking for a exhaust system that has great quality and will clear the MR transfer case please check out our TurboXS Thread or give me a call. We have very good deals going on right now. Thanks

Ben

RallySport Direct Mar 28, 2005 03:18 PM

Our next shipment has hit customs. So depending on how long it take for them to process it we should have it hopefully by next week.

Also most prices will be changing on the 1st of April. I would recommend if you want something to put it on order before then or you might have to pay a little extra for it.

Ben

lil'evil_evo Mar 28, 2005 03:22 PM

there is going to be extra bov's correct?

RallySport Direct Mar 28, 2005 03:27 PM

yes there should be. But I would recommend pre-ordering it to make sure you get the 199 shipped price. If you ordered one tonight I could guarantee that you got one once they came in. But we do offrer wholesale and so I cannot guarantee that one of our wholesale customers won't buy all the remaining valves after we fill our back orders. So really I recommend getting one on backorder ASAP. We will not charge you until it ships and if you need to cancel for any reason before they arrive there is no fees of any kind. So really there is no danger in being placed on back order.

Ben

lil'evil_evo Mar 28, 2005 03:28 PM

cool and you got a pm

bonestockevo8 Mar 28, 2005 08:28 PM

Our next shipment has hit customs. So depending on how long it take for them to process it we should have it hopefully by next week.

sweet!

guitardave24 Mar 29, 2005 07:52 AM

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that the 3" APS TBE fits the 05 MR PERFECTLY! We of course did use the front tie bar spacers that came w/ the kit, but no problems there. Everything clears and there is zero rattling while driving. Looks and sounds amazing too.

RallySport Direct Mar 29, 2005 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by guitardave24
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that the 3" APS TBE fits the 05 MR PERFECTLY! We of course did use the front tie bar spacers that came w/ the kit, but no problems there. Everything clears and there is zero rattling while driving. Looks and sounds amazing too.

That is great news to hear.

Ben

RallySport Direct Apr 5, 2005 03:25 PM

Check first post for an update {thumbup} ALL i repeat ALL items are back in stock!!! :)

Ben

bonestockevo8 Apr 6, 2005 07:46 PM

got something in the mail today...http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...MXk1NDE%3D.jpg

RallySport Direct Apr 7, 2005 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by bonestockevo8

{thumbup}