EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo 'For Sale' External Engine / Power (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-external-engine-power-116/)
-   -   TTP-Engineering downpipes off backorder! IN-STOCK! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-external-engine-power/210070-ttp-engineering-downpipes-off-backorder-stock.html)

TTP Engineering Jul 6, 2006 08:42 AM

TTP-Engineering downpipes off backorder! IN-STOCK!

Woohoo! Fabricator finally completes downpipe order. Back in stock! 07/06!

http://ttp-engineering.com/catalog/i...TPDownpipe.jpg
http://ttp-engineering.com/catalog/i...PResonated.jpg

TTP-Engineering's high performance downpipes are made to last long and increase performance. All pipes are made with 100% true stainless steel with silver chrome finish.

Spec and Features:
- 100% SUS-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bent
- 3in inlet
- 3in outlet
- 3in everywhere! NO TAPER!!!
- CNC machine flanges for strong solid support
- TIG weld for strength and durability
- 3 stage polish shine like a mirror
- Increase about 8-12 horsepower and torque
- Straight thru design and bolt-on installation

Fits TTP-Engineerings shop car 2005 Evo MR w/ ACD! 2006 Evo IX also!

$165 shipped for Downpipe!

$85 shipped for resonated test pipe with 3rd O2 bung for your wideband!

CLICK HERE TO CHECKOUT!

TTP Engineering Jul 6, 2006 12:21 PM

First order shipments should be going out beginning of the week. Place your orders now to make sure you get them. {thumbup}

UCB Jul 6, 2006 06:02 PM

combo price?

TTP Engineering Jul 6, 2006 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by UCB
combo price?

We will do both for $235. :)

Positron Jul 6, 2006 08:52 PM

I have a couple of quick questions.

1. Any restrictions with the little flex section in the downpipe? Not sure how that works.

2. I have a 06 IX with custom catback exhaust. Theres no o2 bung on the catback. If I ordered the 'resonated testpipe', theres a bung for my car's o2 sensor right?

TTP Engineering Jul 6, 2006 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Positron
I have a couple of quick questions.

1. Any restrictions with the little flex section in the downpipe? Not sure how that works.

2. I have a 06 IX with custom catback exhaust. Theres no o2 bung on the catback. If I ordered the 'resonated testpipe', theres a bung for my car's o2 sensor right?

Absolutely no restrictions in the flex. Full 3" through.

Yes, there is a bung on the testpipe. {thumbup}

KOEvo Jul 6, 2006 09:31 PM

Will the test pipe bolt straight up to any 3 inch catback, no problem? How long do you think you will have these in stock before running out again?

TTP Engineering Jul 6, 2006 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by KOEvo
Will the test pipe bolt straight up to any 3 inch catback, no problem? How long do you think you will have these in stock before running out again?

Should bolt up to any 3" catback as the bolt holes are in stock locations.

Slip fit junk, AMS 3 bolt turbokit downpipes or proprietary vband clamp type exhausts need not apply.

God, I hope we can keep these in stock. I got about 20 on a waiting list as far away as Anchorage Alaska. First come first serve outside of the list.

UCB Jul 6, 2006 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
We will do both for $235. :)

235 shipped correct?

TTP Engineering Jul 7, 2006 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by UCB
235 shipped correct?

Yup.

1NastyEvo Jul 7, 2006 08:03 AM

Please check pm, thanks!:beer:

UCB Jul 7, 2006 09:35 AM

lol, hi arbi

TTP Engineering Jul 7, 2006 09:44 AM

All PM's returned!

1NastyEvo Jul 7, 2006 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by UCB
lol, hi arbi

LOL, go read the wrx thread, lol oh I'm sure you already have but you never responded :P.

UCB Jul 7, 2006 01:08 PM

payment sent for the combo and a SS clutch line

SLVRNBLK Jul 7, 2006 01:24 PM

I have this DP on my 03 Evo mated to an Invidia 3" TP. No issues what so ever, perfect fitment! Your the man Scott!

TTP Engineering Jul 7, 2006 02:24 PM

Gotcha! {thumbup}

TTP Engineering Jul 7, 2006 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by SLVRNBLK
I have this DP on my 03 Evo mated to an Invidia 3" TP. No issues what so ever, perfect fitment! Your the man Scott!

With Ozzie's obsessive attention to detail, that's saying somethin'! {thumbup}

Thanks Oz! :)

daisaw1219 Jul 9, 2006 01:27 AM

how do we do the combo price on your website.

Spec'd Jul 9, 2006 02:43 AM

Resonated Testpipe Bump. :lol:

cij911 Jul 9, 2006 03:26 AM

Test pipe

TTP,

What is a Resonated Test Pipe and how does it perform differently than a standard straight test pipe??

I have a IX MR, what exhausts would you recommend with the DP? I want to get a full 3" + TBE, with no fitment issues or exhaust leaks, and am looking for maximum power gains. Do you have any audio samples of the exhausts you sell? Also, I believe you were running a special on custom tune and full 3" Megan exhaust. PLEASE LET ME KNOW as I want to do this upgrade soon :D

Thanks

Spec'd Jul 9, 2006 03:44 AM

I just takes out the snap crackle and pop.

I doesn't perform any better than a regular test pipe.

TTP here will set you up with something you need.

You don't have exhaust yet, oh wow ... hang on. :lol:

TTP Engineering Jul 9, 2006 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by daisaw1219
how do we do the combo price on your website.

Via paypal with a note referencing the parts you are buying and the special evom pricing.

sales @ ttp-engineering.com is the paypal address. {thumbup}

TTP Engineering Jul 9, 2006 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by cij911
TTP,

What is a Resonated Test Pipe and how does it perform differently than a standard straight test pipe??

I have a IX MR, what exhausts would you recommend with the DP? I want to get a full 3" + TBE, with no fitment issues or exhaust leaks, and am looking for maximum power gains. Do you have any audio samples of the exhausts you sell? Also, I believe you were running a special on custom tune and full 3" Megan exhaust. PLEASE LET ME KNOW as I want to do this upgrade soon :D

Thanks

Sent you a PM. :)

KOEvo Jul 9, 2006 03:45 PM

Scott, i have cash in hand to purchase both as a combo; but i am a bit confused about the availability of these, at this time. Is there a wait list? Do you have enough in stock to send out when payment is sent? Or are you still waiting on shipment from your distributor?

Please educate me :D .

Edit: I know you said "In-Stock", but post #8 confused me a bit...

TTP Engineering Jul 9, 2006 05:27 PM

Scott, i have cash in hand to purchase both as a combo; but i am a bit confused about the availability of these, at this time. Is there a wait list? Do you have enough in stock to send out when payment is sent? Or are you still waiting on shipment from your distributor?

Please educate me :D .

Edit: I know you said "In-Stock", but post #8 confused me a bit...

33 sets will be in from the fabricator b/t Mon-Wed. They will ship same day as received. 27/33 sets are prepaid and will ship. A few remaining sets are unsold.

jjm4life Jul 9, 2006 05:38 PM

any high flow cats available? if you do can you do a combo with them?

TTP Engineering Jul 9, 2006 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by jjm4life
any high flow cats available? if you do can you do a combo with them?

We are located in a smog free state hence we don't have a strong demand for the power robbing catalysts. To add a 3" high flow catalytic converter, add $189.

05r6 Jul 9, 2006 07:00 PM

PM me if you still have downpipe + testpipe in stock.

Also fitment on ix's are not an issue correct?

TTP Engineering Jul 9, 2006 07:10 PM

Yes, about 4 or 5 sets left. I have personally installed these on 2006 IX MR, GSR, RS.

05r6 Jul 9, 2006 08:15 PM

Yes, about 4 or 5 sets left. I have personally installed these on 2006 IX MR, GSR, RS.

k where do you want me to order from? pm me with paypal, or what not :)

TTP Engineering Jul 9, 2006 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by 05r6
k where do you want me to order from? pm me with paypal, or what not :)

For the evolutionm.net only special rates you paypal directly for the shipped price.

Paypal sales@ttp-engineering.com $165 shipped for DP only $235 for DP+TP.

Thanks {thumbup}

05r6 Jul 9, 2006 08:32 PM

For the evolutionm.net only special rates you paypal directly for the shipped price.

Paypal sales@ttp-engineering.com $165 shipped for DP only $235 for DP+TP.

Thanks {thumbup}

sent

KOEvo Jul 10, 2006 08:22 AM

With me getting all this stuff from you Scott, you may as well sponsor me :updown: .

TTP Engineering Jul 10, 2006 08:29 AM

Holy crap these are going fast. We thought 33 sets would be enough. Getting down to the last few sets of them. Yikes!

Rnm Jul 10, 2006 08:40 AM

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, but are the TTP engineering downpipes the same thing as the Megan?

If they are, could you tell me if you have to modify the hangers? Reason I ask is because I keep finding conflicting info where they fit or they touch the transfer case on the IX. If they fit, I will most likely order it from you either today or tomorrow.

TTP Engineering Jul 10, 2006 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Rnm
Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, but are the TTP engineering downpipes the same thing as the Megan?

If they are, could you tell me if you have to modify the hangers? Reason I ask is because I keep finding conflicting info where they fit or they touch the transfer case on the IX. If they fit, I will most likely order it from you either today or tomorrow.

No.

The IX is no different configuration than the 2005 RS, GSR, MR.

I don't know where this notion comes from that the IX is this special, redesigned model that has fitment issues.

2005-2006 is the same less the location of the rear O2 which is why it is so nice to have our testpipe that has the 3rd O2 bung for versatility.

Rnm Jul 10, 2006 09:41 AM

No.

The IX is no different configuration than the 2005 RS, GSR, MR.

I don't know where this notion comes from that the IX is this special, redesigned model that has fitment issues.

2005-2006 is the same less the location of the rear O2 which is why it is so nice to have our testpipe that has the 3rd O2 bung for versatility.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll be ordering one for my IX very soon. I presume it will come with all the bolts needed for installation or will I need to source my own?

TTP Engineering Jul 10, 2006 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Rnm
Thanks for clearing that up. I'll be ordering one for my IX very soon. I presume it will come with all the bolts needed for installation or will I need to source my own?

Good question, I realize I did not mention that. Hardware and gaskets included!

Rnm Jul 10, 2006 10:02 AM

Good question, I realize I did not mention that. Hardware and gaskets included!

Thanks, just ordered it through your site.

KOEvo Jul 10, 2006 10:05 AM

Think i'll be cool to throw these on with that tune?

05r6 Jul 10, 2006 10:31 AM

When can I expect this to be shipped?

TTP Engineering Jul 11, 2006 08:47 AM

PM sent...

Only 2 left!

Viciouslord Jul 11, 2006 11:34 AM

i just picked up my Down pipe and test pipe... from TTP... thanks Scott

will do business again....

thatsMR2u Jul 11, 2006 12:04 PM

Wow thats a sick deal- with the wideband bung already there for Zeitronix and everything!

TTP Engineering Jul 11, 2006 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by thatsMR2u
Wow thats a sick deal- with the wideband bung already there for Zeitronix and everything!

You're right. These things are "Bangin".

Was not prepared for such a large demand...

Test pipes are sold out.

Have 2 downpipes left only!

Please do not paypal us for the combo DP+TP until we can have more testpipes made. There is no ETA as of this time on the testpipes.

For all those waiting for their order. We just completed quality control on the units and they are ready to ship out. We will take a few minutes to put some extra packing material in the boxes to deter any potential denting in shipment. As of this time, they look great.

KOEvo Jul 11, 2006 02:13 PM

You're right. These things are "Bangin".

Was not prepared for such a large demand...

Test pipes are sold out.

Have 2 downpipes left only!

Please do not paypal us for the combo DP+TP until we can have more testpipes made. There is no ETA as of this time on the testpipes.

For all those waiting for their order. We just completed quality control on the units and they are ready to ship out. We will take a few minutes to put some extra packing material in the boxes to deter any potential denting in shipment. As of this time, they look great.

As Scott would say - WHOO HOO!

ready to offer me my sponsorship?

1NastyEvo Jul 11, 2006 02:14 PM

Hopefully you got one left for me by Friday :P

TTP Engineering Jul 11, 2006 02:31 PM

Keep an eye on your emails. Tracking numbers in the next few minutes!

KOEvo Jul 11, 2006 02:33 PM

stop it... No ****?

Airpoppoff Jul 11, 2006 02:44 PM

stop it... No ****?

Would you quit whorring an important thread! How annoying can one person be.

TTP Engineering Jul 11, 2006 02:59 PM

Kyle T
Kyle O
Yaniel
Bomjoon
Michael
Jim P
Justin J
Josh
Tomasz

All have tracking numbers...

Others will ship upon e-check payment clearing. Thanks!

KOEvo Jul 11, 2006 02:59 PM

I'm excited! Thanks for ruining it Poppoff.

lol, i saw that you had last post on the thread, i was like, "great here we go, like always."

I love how you follow me around and post mean stuff as follow up to my every post. LOVE IT. You're my #1 fanboi.

Rnm Jul 12, 2006 09:38 AM

Holy crap, that is some fast shipping as I just got it this morning. Thanks a lot!

KOEvo Jul 12, 2006 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Rnm
Holy crap, that is some fast shipping as I just got it this morning. Thanks a lot!

Where do you live? Can you check your tracking and tell me what day it said delivery whas scheduled for? Mine is scheduled for the 19th...

Rnm Jul 12, 2006 10:46 AM

Where do you live? Can you check your tracking and tell me what day it said delivery whas scheduled for? Mine is scheduled for the 19th...

I live in South Florida and yeah, it did say it was going to be delivered today but I thought it was a fluke! LOL.

05r6 Jul 12, 2006 11:48 AM

I dont have a tracking number yet?....

TTP Engineering Jul 12, 2006 12:10 PM

I dont have a tracking number yet?....

If your name is on the list, and I believe it is, then you are en-route. :)
http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tra...67700390576739

I am sure that there is an email waiting for you at the email address your paypal is linked to.

05r6 Jul 12, 2006 01:07 PM

If your name is on the list, and I believe it is, then you are en-route. :)
http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tra...67700390576739

I am sure that there is an email waiting for you at the email address your paypal is linked to.

nope that is definatly not me and I'm "on the list" Name is Michael but I live in washington state, not nevada.. also I have no email in my inbox

TTP Engineering Jul 12, 2006 01:24 PM

nope that is definatly not me and I'm "on the list" Name is Michael but I live in washington state, not nevada..

Ah, OK you are Michael H.

eCheck Received (ID #4X640905NN898423H)
Name:
Michael H
Email:
m.hall63 @ xxxxxxxxx
Payment Sent to:
sales@TTP-Engineering.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
$235.00 USD
Fee Amount:
-$5.00 USD
Net Amount:
$230.00 USD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date:
Jul. 9, 2006
Time:
20:32:21 PDT
Uncleared (Expected Clearing Date: Jul. 13, 2006)

As soon as the hold is lifted, it will ship.

Thanks! {thumbup}

05r6 Jul 12, 2006 01:25 PM

ahh cool thank you much :)

TTP Engineering Jul 13, 2006 09:56 AM

OK, got another batch of test pipes WITH 3rd bung for O2 sensor coming in!

Downpipes will take a little while though. Was not ready for such a blowout of the last shipment and caught us by surprise.

Anyhow, if anyone needs the resonated test pipes, let me know so I can start a new list. I know Fireball needs one.

$85 SHIPPED!
Sent to sales @ TTP-Engineering.com

Thanks!

1NastyEvo Jul 13, 2006 06:01 PM

No more downpipes ? I wanted to order one tomorrow after work :(

TTP Engineering Jul 14, 2006 12:00 PM

Just testpipes. Last one sold this AM before we came in.

evoone Jul 14, 2006 12:23 PM

will the dp clear the oem crossmember support bars?

TTP Engineering Jul 14, 2006 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by evoone
will the dp clear the oem crossmember support bars?

With a half inch to spare.

Since we are on the subject. Warning to evom members! Do not buy a TURBOXS downpipe. Biggest POS ever. Both crossmembers had to be removed on an install yesterday and there is no flex section, a "floating" flange (huge pita) and it is constructed using very thin extruded metal it appears. Someone tries to sell you one if these, run for the hills!

spyderx Jul 15, 2006 08:03 AM

need TestPipe and O2 tubular housing. please send quote and how do I order?
thx

TTP Engineering Jul 15, 2006 08:43 AM

O2's test pipes on backorder for another 7-10 days.

Test pipes will be here tues-weds and ready to ship.

Paypal the amount to sales @ ttp-engineering.com.

Fireball Jul 15, 2006 10:56 AM

Remember, write my name on one of those test pipes w/ the 3rd bung. {thumbup}

TTP Engineering Jul 15, 2006 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Fireball

You got it Fireball. I think there will be a few available :) {thumbup}

TTP Engineering Jul 17, 2006 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Fireball

OK pipes received today. Test pipes only.

You can pick one up while they last by clicking here:

Buy it NOW ~ TTP-Engineering SS304 resonated test pipe with 3rd O2 bung!

joshd Jul 18, 2006 10:20 AM

grrr, why did you guys have to run out of your downpipes so quickly ... it seems that no one else makes a high quality 3" dp with flex section that fits the IX without moving or using spacers on the tie bars for a reasonable price ... is it so hard? ;)

Any idea when you might have more?

Jim_Patterson Jul 18, 2006 08:24 PM

Recieved my downpipe/test pipe combo. Have a few questions.

1. I could not get the oem spring bolts to work, are we suppose to use the bolts supplied without a spring?

2. Why are the welded on badges removed?

3. The holes for the hangers on the downpipe were not threaded and looked like they were drilled out in a hurry, wasnt very impressived with that part, there were no hanger bolts supplied that fit the hangers unless I removed the metal sleeve in the hanger.

4. I have a 05 MR, the downpipe flex section sits against the t-case and its soo close I can not tell whether or not the downpipe is actually sitting against the oil pan or .0001in away. There are no rattles however.

The quality of the test pipe aside from the badge removal was great.

TTP Engineering Jul 19, 2006 06:48 AM

1. I could not get the oem spring bolts to work, are we suppose to use the bolts supplied without a spring?
The bolts are supplied because the supplied hardware is what you use, not the stock hardware or springs.

3. The holes for the hangers on the downpipe were not threaded and looked like they were drilled out in a hurry, wasnt very impressived with that part, there were no hanger bolts supplied that fit the hangers unless I removed the metal sleeve in the hanger.
They are not supposed to be threaded, They are "pass through", again use the supplied hardware, not stock.

4. I have a 05 MR, the downpipe flex section sits against the t-case and its soo close I can not tell whether or not the downpipe is actually sitting against the oil pan or .0001in away. There are no rattles however.
I have a 2005 MR myself and there are no rattles, clears all crossmembers and does not touch. I would retorque the bolts, using the correct hardware in a different order. Once positioned correctly, it fits perfect for a full 3" downpipe.

For $150 downpipe in polished ss304, if you have any gripes about it, send it back. There is a 14 person backorder waiting list for them. One of them would be happy to take over it if you feel there is not a $150 value there. The pipe would sell for $250 or more in my opinion and the next batch may not be as inexpensive.

Thanks

TTP Engineering Jul 19, 2006 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by joshd
grrr, why did you guys have to run out of your downpipes so quickly ... it seems that no one else makes a high quality 3" dp with flex section that fits the IX without moving or using spacers on the tie bars for a reasonable price ... is it so hard? ;)

Any idea when you might have more?

We're working on it. I will get back to all of you guys as soon as I receive the next batch. {thumbup}

Mivecless Jul 19, 2006 06:55 AM

I received mine also and very impressed with the quality of this unit. I can't see how you are selling them for what you do. I was thinking about buying a few more since they are so hard to come by. Maybe next batch :)

+1 for TTP!

GraphiteMR Jul 19, 2006 06:59 AM

Mine also fit perfect. Was not sure what to expect for $235 shipped. I was pleasantly surprised with what showed up on my doorstep. Exceeded my expectation, big time. Thanks again Scott. :thumbup:

1NastyEvo Jul 19, 2006 07:07 AM

Damn it, I wanted one soo badly lol. Please tell me you'll have some more by next week?

TTP Engineering Jul 19, 2006 01:50 PM

Scott,

I received this today - great looking piece! Thank you very much and I look forward to buying from you again!

-Denny
Thanks for the feedback Denny! {thumbup}

Rnm Jul 19, 2006 02:05 PM

I have a 2005 MR myself and there are no rattles, clears all crossmembers and does not touch. I would retorque the bolts, using the correct hardware in a different order. Once positioned correctly, it fits perfect for a full 3" downpipe.

Where would you recommend starting with the installation of the downpipe to have the least issues (like starting from the rear to forward where it meets the o2 housing or vice versa)? I won't be putting it in until late next week until my catback arrives, so any tips would be appreciated.

TTP Engineering Jul 19, 2006 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Rnm
Where would you recommend starting with the installation of the downpipe to have the least issues (like starting from the rear to forward where it meets the o2 housing or vice versa)? I won't be putting it in until late next week until my catback arrives, so any tips would be appreciated.

Since everyone runs a different brand catback, not all tweak the cat and downpipe the same way depending on the bolt hole angle of the catback flange. What works for X brand catback may not work the same for Y brand catback.

I would try different tq patterns. (i.e.- cat first then DP to O2 or vise versa)

CeeNiK Jul 19, 2006 03:08 PM

is the resonator still 3"?

TTP Engineering Jul 19, 2006 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by CeeNiK
is the resonator still 3"?

Absolutely NO TAPER. Full 3" throughout.

Positron Jul 20, 2006 12:22 AM

Raincheck on $235 shipped for DP and TP on the next batch?

lznk41 Jul 20, 2006 12:30 AM

any estimate on time when ull be getting the dp/tp combo? im waiting patiently and have money via paypal just a click away from being sent to u guys. please hurry! :D and is 235 still the price for the combo? and does it include shipping costs? thanks! :D

TTP Engineering Jul 20, 2006 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by lznk41
any estimate on time when ull be getting the dp/tp combo? im waiting patiently and have money via paypal just a click away from being sent to u guys. please hurry! :D and is 235 still the price for the combo? and does it include shipping costs? thanks! :D

Yes, those were shipped prices. Trying to get more DP's made. The testpipes are in. I will try to reserve the same pricing for those who are interested prior to the arrival of the shipment. {thumbup}

1NastyEvo Jul 20, 2006 07:16 AM

Yes, those were shipped prices. Trying to get more DP's made. The testpipes are in. I will try to reserve the same pricing for those who are interested prior to the arrival of the shipment. {thumbup}

Thanks bud, wanted the DP for a week now lol. Please put me on the list for dp @ $165 shipped :beer:

lznk41 Jul 20, 2006 12:37 PM

put me down for the dp + tp combo. as soon as the shipment is in and ready to be sent out, you'll have my money via paypal! {thumbup}

evocanival Jul 20, 2006 12:44 PM

when will you guys get the next batch of o2 housings?

4G63 Jul 20, 2006 04:03 PM

Pm me when you have both back in stock! {thumbup}

EvO'Niners Jul 20, 2006 11:29 PM

pls. count me in for dp+tp combo, pm me as soon as you get 'em
thanks.. :mitsu:

lznk41 Jul 22, 2006 12:49 AM

any news on the shipment yet? a status check would be nice

TTP Engineering Jul 22, 2006 07:08 AM

No ETA on downpipes will be given. We just hope they are done soon.

We will not take payments on downpipes UNTIL they are back in stock. We don't play the whole "take your money" backorder game.

SpdElemts Jul 23, 2006 09:48 PM

I’m down to buy the Combo from you guys...Just please let us know ASAP when you get these in and you should have some money shot your way as fast as your quickest and fastest evo...I also appreciate the in your face quote "We don't play the whole "take your money" backorder game." unlike some companies that are quick to take your money any chance they can get, so the costomer has no time to change their mind. This makes me feel like you guys stand behind your products 100% and ill be happy to support you guys.
ok no more Kissing a$$... HURRY i need bigger tubes for my evo.

-Jeff

lznk41 Jul 23, 2006 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by SpdElemts
I’m down to buy the Combo from you guys...Just please let us know ASAP when you get these in and you should have some money shot your way as fast as your quickest and fastest evo...I also appreciate the in your face quote "We don't play the whole "take your money" backorder game." unlike some companies that are quick to take your money any chance they can get, so the costomer has no time to change their mind. This makes me feel like you guys stand behind your products 100% and ill be happy to support you guys.
ok no more Kissing a$$... HURRY i need bigger tubes for my evo.

-Jeff

hahahah werdd. but please hurry with these downpipes! boo on u for taking so long :lol: jk jk

DahakaJR Jul 23, 2006 11:04 PM

yuh, hurry!

got another customer right here!

05r6 Jul 24, 2006 01:43 PM

Just recieved my downpipe, should have catback tomorrow, will install on wed..

I'll post pix

TTP Engineering Aug 7, 2006 03:03 PM

OK fellas, downpipes BACK IN STOCK. Limited supply. Same pricing structure will apply for this batch. {thumbup}

Back in stock! 08/07!

http://ttp-engineering.com/catalog/i...TPDownpipe.jpg

TTP-Engineering's high performance downpipes are made to last long and increase performance. All pipes are made with 100% true stainless steel with silver chrome finish.

Spec and Features:
- 100% SUS-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bent
- 3in inlet
- 3in outlet
- 3in everywhere! NO TAPER!!!
- CNC machine flanges for strong solid support
- TIG weld for strength and durability
- 3 stage polish shine like a mirror
- Increase about 8-12 horsepower and torque
- Straight thru design and bolt-on installation

Fits TTP-Engineerings shop car 2005 Evo MR w/ ACD! 2006 Evo IX also!

$165 shipped for Downpipe!

$85 shipped for resonated test pipe with 3rd O2 bung for your wideband!

CLICK HERE TO CHECKOUT!

1NastyEvo Aug 7, 2006 05:00 PM

Payment sent!

Cali2MDevo8 Aug 7, 2006 05:27 PM

do you offer a high-flow cat instead of test pipe?

EDIT: Nevermind, i went back and read the whole thread.