Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

EVO*GiRL's EVO 9 MR

Old Jul 30, 2006, 09:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why wont this thread just DIE!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 30, 2006, 11:11 PM
e8
Evolving Member

first of all. nice car. the te 37 mags are absolutely hot, and btw, a LOT of money.

second of all, if you hate getting all the crap for your car because you ARE a girl, then maybe your handle shouldn't be EVO*GiRL or have the sig that you do. you are basically ASKING for the attention. yes, we live in a world of double standards and you of all people should come to expect the comments you are receiving, so don't be surprised. if you are a car enthusiast and know that the "sex" card can play a huge factor in this, why not take it out and simply be on this board for what it is for, a place to share your car with others.

third of all, the way you do fix up your car and the parts that you do put on it, it does seem you are trying to prove something because you are a girl and because you "know" which parts to buy. believe you me, we all face this, and especially as guys. we like to buy nice parts, and yet may not seem to need them or use them to their potential. i, for example, bought zeal coil overs a while back. it is above and beyond my driving ability and probably will be for the life of my car, yet i still bought it.

in the end, you do what you like and you do what makes you happy, and i respect that. your car looks great, so keep up the good work. i just thought i'd throw in my opinion.

edit- and obviously, i don't know you, so i am just going off reading bits and parts of the thread.

Last edited by e8; Jul 30, 2006 at 11:13 PM.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 11:28 PM
Evolved Member

congrats to all of you for creating the dumbest, rudest thread we had in the past year. i am closing this thread now and before people starts pm'ing me crying about it, i am doing this instead of banning about 40 people that really should have been banned. some of you really should be ashamed of your comments, calling someone fat and other idiotic comments...

closed, locked and hopfully burned...
Old Jul 30, 2006, 11:39 PM
Evolved Member

btw, sorry to close your thread evo*grl. feel free to start a new thread with some pics and i will keep an eye on it to kick all the leg humpers out of the thread

Last edited by blonde; Jul 30, 2006 at 11:52 PM.