Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

mini photoshoot-lambo evo s2k

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some body has got the chedder looks sweet
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:36 PM
Evolved Member

um honestly i havent drivin a gallardo. people have told me they are a little more nimble(hence they are smaller) but dont have as much grunt as the big brother murci. If you wanna knwo what i do its in the post 1 up^. but really youd be happy with either one...the gallardo is more whats the term civilized yet exotic
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by onesicklambo
um honestly i havent drivin a gallardo. people have told me they are a little more nimble(hence they are smaller) but dont have as much grunt as the big brother murci. If you wanna knwo what i do its in the post 1 up^. but really youd be happy with either one...the gallardo is more whats the term civilized yet exotic
Mad props man... Personally idk how you can get out of that murc and then want to drive an evo. Nothing against the evo but common sense for me says Lambo > Mitsubishi.

But i def admire the diverse range of cars you have.

Steve
GnV Motorsports
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

How's it compare to your Evo? I keep telling myself i'll never sell my Evo, just keep it along with any other cars i buy later in life. But really... It's AWD and that's the main selling point on the Evo IMO. Honestly, if it came down to it, i'd trade both my 350 and Evo for something like that. I'd more than likely have to buy used, but oh well... I'm not picky. My Evo was used (7k miles on an 05). Any idea what a used Lambo goes for these days?
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

Nice pics, Stu. So ummmm......when can I get a ride! And now that I think about it, I still haven't been in your Evo yet.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

lolyou havent seen diverse range till you see my moms car.-

ya 1976 pacer on DUBS..its centimental value. and honestly i like driving the evo more. In the begining when we got the lambo i was stoked..and wanted to drive it everday..dont get me weong i still love it power band is unheard of. and the v12 behind your head. WOW. but nothign compares to that full boost 25psi knockin you in your seat:
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:44 PM
Evolving Member

LOL, wow.....no words
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Hot!
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by walkedu
How's it compare to your Evo? I keep telling myself i'll never sell my Evo, just keep it along with any other cars i buy later in life. But really... It's AWD and that's the main selling point on the Evo IMO. Honestly, if it came down to it, i'd trade both my 350 and Evo for something like that. I'd more than likely have to buy used, but oh well... I'm not picky. My Evo was used (7k miles on an 05). Any idea what a used Lambo goes for these days?
its different. both are good but its apples to oranges. I love the z...compared to my evo its much more torquey(sp?) i only take that out in the rain though. gotta love thta rwd. i actually tracked itstock) on buttonwillow raceway for an even sportcompact car held and posted the 2nd fastest laptime in it!(b4 i had my evo) its truely a racebred track car.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVILutionVIII
LOL, wow.....no words
come on anthony you know you couldnt hang with that machine
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

Really? You're that happy with your Evo after driving a bull? I'm stuned... I don't suppose you have/or can get a video of a quick trip in the Murci can you? I'm curious what it sounds/drives like. Even though, you can't REALLY tell what's it's like from video, it's still a starting point. I've seen that video of the Murci and FQ 400 a few times, and honestly, i think it's a load of crap. I think those guys are paid off to make certain cars appear better or close to when they do things like that. Nice video non the less.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MrFairlady
can't hide money!
tell that to my wife
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:54 PM
Evolved Member

hey walkedu..ya i have a little in car clip from when i took it to the track. just gotta find it somewhere, ill post when i do. gotta love the gated shifting sound. CLICK CLICK
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

its different. both are good but its apples to oranges. I love the z...compared to my evo its much more torquey(sp?) i only take that out in the rain though. gotta love thta rwd. i actually tracked itstock) on buttonwillow raceway for an even sportcompact car held and posted the 2nd fastest laptime in it!(b4 i had my evo) its truely a racebred track car.

I agree. I had my 350 before my Evo and loved AutoXing that thing (stock). I could whip it around those sharp corners with the RWD and keep up with the leaders pretty easily. Although once i got the Evo on the course, .... it wasn't really a contest?? AWD + Power is something to behold. Still, the 350 is my prefered car to cruise in. Looks and comfort go a long way with me. On a clear sunny day after waxing it up, the Z will get 100 more looks than the Evo guaranteed. And the ladies love it! (ask my wife ) .... (I can only emagine what the ladies would think of a Lambo?)
Old Feb 6, 2006, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

hey walkedu..ya i have a little in car clip from when i took it to the track. just gotta find it somewhere, ill post when i do. gotta love the gated shifting sound. CLICK CLICK

You suck. Wanna be friends? LOL..

Quick Reply: mini photoshoot-lambo evo s2k