Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

His Ix & Her X (pics)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:19 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by importjake00
OH! and i must say, your IX is very clean. Makes me want to get a black one ha.

Thanks, its very time consuming and expensive on the chemicals I use to keep it clean lol.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:19 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Boostin4g63
what did u do to ur IX tails? did u tint them? what about the headlights? Looks really clean man. Lemme know where u got it from too...i like those.

I would pick the IX over the X anyday...
NEVERMIND just ignore that.... i just looked at ur sig and found it out. But yeah now im gonna get one too. i hate my VIII tails. Gay as$ clear tails.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:32 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah, thats what i thought when i test drove one. I really like how it drives, but i cant get over how bulky and fat it looks lol. But, for a women, i think it is a PERFECT car. The way it looks/drives. And it still gots the gitty-up. Did you get a good deal on it?
Ya got in just over invoice then 500 back for the loyality rebate. So below invoice, not too bad.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tookinkee
Ya got in just over invoice then 500 back for the loyality rebate. So below invoice, not too bad.
Not to bad. If i could get it for under 44k here, i would consider it. But, thats the cheapest i found it, so im just going to get an IX when i find a WW here

So do you guys plan to mod the X, or keep it stock?
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:38 AM
Evolving Member

Not to bad. If i could get it for under 44k here, i would consider it. But, thats the cheapest i found it, so im just going to get an IX when i find a WW here

So do you guys plan to mod the X, or keep it stock?
Stock until we hit 500 miles on the break in period lol. I have never owned anything, car truck, quad or remote control and kept it stock lol. Just needs to have a touch of its it you know. It will get a ton of mods eventually. I have just begun with mine, now I have 2 to mod lol. Going to have to pickup some side work.

O if you ever decide you wanted to drive down here, I can get you the same deal. Invoice on this one was 34,600. It has the Sight Sound and Spoiler pkg. Also has the break lever and ebrake handle

Last edited by tookinkee; Mar 23, 2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:41 AM
Evolved Member

Stock until we hit 500 miles on the break in period lol. I have never owned anything, car truck, quad or remote control and kept it stock lol. Just needs to have a touch of its it you know. It will get a ton of mods eventually. I have just begun with mine, now I have 2 to mod lol. Going to have to pickup some side work.
Yeah, I'm with you man. All my DSMs never stay stock, even if its an auto DD, haha. Yeah its going to get pricey with maint, payments (im assuming), insurance, mods. Have you had your IX at the track yet?
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:44 AM
Evolved Member

O if you ever decide you wanted to drive down here, I can get you the same deal. Invoice on this one was 34,600. It has the Sight Sound and Spoiler pkg. Also has the break lever and ebrake handle
Oh man, that is a deal. What city/state are you located in?
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:48 AM
Evolving Member

Live in norther cali, bought it from San Rafael mitsu. I know the owner and I also know a guy who works for mitsu north america headquarters in So Cal.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:52 AM
Evolved Member

Live in norther cali, bought it from San Rafael mitsu. I know the owner and I also know a guy who works for mitsu north america headquarters in So Cal.
Very interesting. I think im going to call them on monday and see what colors they have in stock/ what they can get. Thanks for the info bro, I appericate it. And enjoy that new car smell!

Best of luck.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
black X is the best color. I would get the tails smoked ASAP...other than that. Both cars are dope
Old Mar 23, 2008, 01:00 AM
Evolving Member

Very interesting. I think im going to call them on monday and see what colors they have in stock/ what they can get. Thanks for the info bro, I appericate it. And enjoy that new car smell!

Best of luck.
LoL, thanks, here is the number. Ask to speak with Ever or Snorre' and thell them brandon sent you.415-454-7000. They have another black one and a blue one right now. They should be getting a bunch more. Snorre' is an ex rally driver too. Very cool guy.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 01:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evoryder
black X is the best color. I would get the tails smoked ASAP...other than that. Both cars are dope
On the way lol.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 01:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jaysonmyfeet07
at least u were smart enough to keep the IX and not the X.. lmao
Ya the X is nice, but just the the same blunt force to your head EVO.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 02:11 AM

nice and clean
Old Mar 23, 2008, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

run from a diiig....

Quick Reply: His Ix & Her X (pics)