Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

04 WW RS photo action...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2008, 12:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not a fan of that hood, looks too ricey somehow. Rear looks not bad but a bit busy with too much "black" going on. Nice paint job on the stockies though, hope you will get some new rims soon
Old Aug 25, 2008, 01:17 AM

nice i've got a 04 WW RS too lol
Old Aug 25, 2008, 01:33 AM
Evolving Member

......not a fan of the time attack wannabe wheels, why don't just save the money to get some nice wheels instead of spending money onto the CF parts

And the hood is kinda overkill if you want to have a clean look.

Last edited by jcrb; Aug 25, 2008 at 01:38 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 01:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WWEVOIX
That's the most mis-matched crap i've ever seen, an 8 with a seven tail lights, nine bumper front and back? and what rims are those? they look stock to me, well, not stock, cuz they are powder coated (i hope not spray painted). Get some real time attacks. And i guess you won't be adding anything else on your car, because "This just lets everyone know that even though all these accessories are for sale, one shouldn't buy all of them" or any, in your case. How much weight did u save with those carbon parts? Too rice for my taste, but hey, it's your car. Hey, i like your tail lights, but just not when it's on a 8 w/9 bumper. I guess this a super 3 in 1 Evo......
haha you make me laugh Not sure if you read all the comments before yours but the word "clean" came up alot. Funny how that hasn't come up once in your thread. I guess everyone who is swapping oem parts from diff year/model evos have issues too, huh? (including you since you have a JDM IX rear bumper as well.) You asked for a link to see my car, so I did. Now you are going to "attempt" to bash it. Yes my wheels are stock, but my brakes, suspension and the big turbo under my hood sure isnt! The only thing I plan on changing in the future are the wheels, but when I do ill make sure they fit the car! Funny how my carbon parts are rice too you, yet you bought every other carbon part to ADD on to your car instead of REPLACE a part! If my car is rice then your car is border line "Jackie Chan style." You posted a thread and got opinions on your car. If you didnt want other peoples opinions, dont post a thread.

Last edited by sikrsix; Aug 25, 2008 at 03:17 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:10 AM
Evolved Member

painted stock wheels dont make it clean! get over it hahaha

PS. nice pics though!

Last edited by essjEVO; Aug 25, 2008 at 02:13 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:18 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sikrsix
haha you make me laugh Not sure if you read all the comments before yours but the word "clean" came up alot. Funny how that hasn't come up once in your thread. I guess everyone who is swapping oem parts from diff year/model evos have issues too, huh? (including you since you have a JDM IX rear bumper as well.) You asked for a link to see my car, so I did. Now you are going to "attempt" to bash it. Yes my wheels are stock, but my brakes, suspension and the big turbo under my hood sure isnt! The only thing I plan on changing in the future are the wheels, but when I do ill make sure they fit the car! Funny how my carbon parts are rice too you, yet you bought every other carbon part to ADD on to your car instead of REPLACE a part! If my car is rice then your car is border line "Jacki Chan style." You posted a thread and got opinions on your car. If you didnt want other peoples opinions, dont post a thread.
haha, funny how u didn't realize i have a real evo IX. not to meantion your home made evo 7 tails. Too bad i didn't have a fancy camera or washed my car. sorry, for the mis communication, i never said ur carbon parts were rice, i was referring to your painted stock wheels and franken7/8/9 3in1 Evo.

"If you didnt want other peoples opinions, dont post a thread"
practice what u preach

Last edited by WWEVOIX; Aug 25, 2008 at 02:20 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:27 AM
Evolved Member

A real IX you might have, but its not a JDM IX, so that bumper doesnt belong on your car. I didnt wash it nor do I have a fancy camera, If you could read you would know that my friend took some pics of my car cuz he bought new equipment. So I paint something its rice, but you'll add vinyl everywhere and thats not? haha ok. San Fran is known for its "rainbow" lifestyle so why dont you and essjevo stop following each other around on the forum and go cuddle.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:29 AM
Evolved Member

we'll do that.. wanna join?

im just doing this coz its fun AND i just like to ruin hater's lives.

/end

Last edited by essjEVO; Aug 25, 2008 at 02:34 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:35 AM
Evolved Member

hahaha yup my life is ruined. Im now going to order some 18x10.5 +10 with spacers to give it that hella hella hella flush look, so you will like my car.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:40 AM
Evolved Member

your life is ruined to being with, coz you tried to copy time attack style wheels on your stock evo wheels...but hey atleast you tried PROPS!
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:42 AM
Evolved Member

I didnt try to copy, I did and came out quite successful. By the way..
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:43 AM
Evolving Member

that's the spirit... sorry to poop your party, but no one makes 18x10.5 +10 unless if it's custom order. but i'm pretty sure u'll have connections, since u have a custom paint job on your wheels
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:43 AM
Evolved Member

impress the ladies with my car? who mods their car to impress the ladies? GOT GAME? hahahaha

sorry budd here's for you... dont worry bout it i wont charge you for making you a motivational poster

Last edited by essjEVO; Aug 25, 2008 at 02:53 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:47 AM
Evolving Member

you didn't copy? so i guess you should sue Volk racing..... then u'll finally have money for the real time attacks...
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WWEVOIX
that's the spirit... sorry to poop your party, but no one makes 18x10.5 +10 unless if it's custom order. but i'm pretty sure u'll have connections, since u have a custom paint job on your wheels
Found this for you. I also have connections on spelling if you want that book too.