Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Perfect subwoofer for evo ... !

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2003, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perfect subwoofer for evo ... !

For everyone or anyone who is intersted in a bad **** sub that rocks but won't kill ya on space ...

I have the ultimate sub for the evo ... !
It's nice and loud but also extremely tight and accurate, yet it doesn't take up allot of space, nor does it require a ****load of power.

Check at the high output wedge from JL Audio ... I'm using the 10" (10W6) enclosure and it just slams! Fit and carpet match is about as good as it gets ... and price is right at around $425.

I'm powering mine with a JL 500.5 (sub channel) amp. This set-up just kills the Kicker Solo Baric 12" square I was previously running. Sure the square is a little but louder .... but this 10W6 in H.O. enclosure does not miss a note! Highly recommended for an evo!

http://www.jlaudio.com/enclosures/howedge.html
Old Sep 12, 2003, 06:56 PM
bs
Evolving Member

i have a better set up......a jl 500.1 running one 10w7. good choice though. i love jl audio stuff.
Old Sep 12, 2003, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

That's some thunder man .... your probably underpowered like me though. Try a 1000.1 on that sub .... sla-ammmmm!

The reason why I didn't want a W7, is because I would have to run another amp. I like running everything off my 500.5 ... it keeps weight down and does not consume too much power.

I bet that sub F'in slams though ..... how loud/tight/accurate is it? Compared to a W6?