Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Northwest Evo Gang + Guns =P

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Northwest Evo Gang + Guns =P

=P

More pics in the Northwest Regional Section. =)

Disclaimer: They are real guns, and no they were not loaded.

I'm a Sergeant in Army and I was the safety for this exercise. All precautions were made and introduced to ensure that no one got hurt.

Proper training and PMCS on all weapons were done prior to this exercise.

The pictures taken were in a controlled environment at an outdoor range in Sultan, WA after the Firearms Training we did for that day.

Last edited by AznEvoIX; Mar 7, 2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

LOL, lets see someone steal their stubby antennas! (sp?)
Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

I would not want to be in front, i hope they werent loaded. Pictures like this is the reason why guns are looked down upon. Some people like to use them as toys, then we wonder why the laws are so strict.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
I would not want to be in front, i hope they werent loaded. Pictures like this is the reason why guns are looked down upon. Some people like to use them as toys, then we wonder why the laws are so strict.
Maybe they are toys.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:10 PM
Evolved Member

They are real guns, and no they were not loaded.

I'm a Sergeant in Army and I was the safety for this exercise. All precautions were made and introduced to ensure that no one got hurt.

The pictures taken were in a controlled environment at an outdoor range in Sultan, WA after the Firearms Training we did for that day.

Damn, now you got me in my "Serious Mode". Can I revert back to my "Happy EvoM Mode" now?

Last edited by AznEvoIX; Mar 7, 2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

I am trying to get a skeet shooting meet together here in Colorado but nobody wants to go. I will use this pic as the header.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AznEvoIX
They are real guns, and no they were not loaded.

Damn, now you got me in my "Serious Mode". Can I revert back to my "Happy EvoM Mode" now?
You can get in any mode you want to be, I know many irresponsible Army junior and senior NCO's and Officers. Doesnt change my view that pictures like this makes for our strict gun laws. I have been an NRA member since I was 18, been around guns since I was 14. I know that I would never let anyone get infront of me with a loaded or unloaded gun. After all you have to keep muzzle awareness and never point your weapon at anything you dont intend to shoot. You must of missed that part in your PMI...............
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

You can get in any mode you want to be, I know many irresponsible Army junior and senior NCO's and Officers. Doesnt change my view that pictures like this makes for our strict gun laws. I have been an NRA member since I was 18, been around guns since I was 14. I know that I would never let anyone get infront of me with a loaded or unloaded gun. After all you have to keep muzzle awareness and never point your weapon at anything you dont intend to shoot. You must of missed that part in your PMI...............
If you haven't noticed, the weapons were pointed at a 45 degree angle, away from each other. The picture is there.

Strict gun laws are for those who are unknowledgable in firearms use. I understand that for those who fear weapons, do not understand them and do not like them.

Being an NRA member means NOTHING. Unless you actually use firearms on a daily basis and have expirience in firearms use there is no point to your argument. For a whole $35.00 a year, I can be an NRA member too, but it doesn't automatically mean I get the expirience nor the capability in firearms use.

I was Active Duty for Four Years and was deployed for 15 Months to Iraq in a hostile combat zone. I'm a current reservist after finishing my contract with the Army. I know my firearms rules, safety and regulations. I don't know about you, Mr. NRA Member from Texas.

I don't want this to be a thread about firearms safety or some massive debate that is going to turn into a flame war.

Everyone had a fun time at the range and no one got hurt. Thats all that matters in the end.

If you don't have anything productive to say about a fun-filled and *safe* day. Please, don't say anything at all.

You're ruining the mood.

Last edited by AznEvoIX; Mar 7, 2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:13 PM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by AznEvoIX

This can only end well.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

Woohoo NRA member around guns since you were 14. Ya none of that means anything.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:14 PM
Evolving Member

Cool pic man!
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:15 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:22 PM

Yeah you have that, "I have no idea what I'm talking about" smell all over you. It's pretty obvious they are not pointing those weapons at each other. It's actually pretty damn standard to have staggered formations like that in the police/military.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

There are the "gun owners" who just own them and have no/little idea to use them properly.

And there are the "shooters", who actually take time out of their schedules, learn proper weapons use, techniques and procedures,

A good 3/4 of people are "gun owners". Very few practice with firearms on a regular basis.

Last edited by AznEvoIX; Mar 7, 2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Evo and guns mixed is fun. That's what today consisted of for me. The range and a nice long drive to and from