Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Best Buds

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2004, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone having issues with the BR TB with high flow cat and magnaflow muffler? I planned on ordering mine next week but this thread has me a bit worried... Should I order kartboy hangers to go with this setup?
Old Aug 12, 2004, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the BR 3" TB with hi-flow cat and Magnaflow muffler. I wish I could give the system a full two thumbs up, but I can't. 98% of the time the system is hassle-free and doesn't rub or rattle. However, when it rains or when I take my car to a track (road course), it rattles. I've rehung the system three times and it's completely rattle free until, like I said, I drive it when it rains hard or I get it on a track. Then it will start to rub and rattle very slightly. I'm guessing on one of the driveshaft brackets. I'm using the Kart-boy hangers and they do seem to help stabilize the system. Interstingly enough the rattles always stop on their own without having to mess with or wiggle the muffler.

Aside from the minor rubbing in the situations I mentioned, I'm fairly happy with the system.