Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Please help identify this brake kit

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 03:07 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Please help identify this brake kit

I'm new to the forum as I've just taken over my dream car: an JDM Evo IX GSR.

The car is structurally decent but has seen a lot of owners and wear tear and I've started to replace and rebuild some key components of the car.

The car came with a custom engraved brake kit (a little obnoxious) and I'm trying to identify the Brand and model of the brakes so I can purchase the correct replacement rotors and be aware of what I actually own. From my limited experience I'm guessing that the front is a mini 6 pot and the rear is a 4 pot. I'm from Singapore, so it's likely that the brakes are an Asian brand (could be Japanese/Taiwanese). The closest looking kit I found is the Endless 6 pot front and 4 pot rear inch up kit: https://www.rhdjapan.com/endless-6-p...ct9a-cz4a.html

These are the measurements taken from the current rotors:
Front - 330mm x 30mm
Rear - 330mm x 24mm

Judging from the rotor wear, it looks like the rotors are the correct size for the calipers and pads.

If anyone could identify these brakes I would be eternally grateful.

If it turns out to be some off brand I've never heard of, I may even consider selling these off and reverting to the stock brembos as I intend to daily the car and don't intend to track it often.

Off hand question: will there be any fitment issues if I use a smaller rotor for the rear - say 320mm instead of a 330mm? What would be the consequences?

Last edited by Bryant89; Jan 21, 2019 at 03:16 PM.