Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

What springs do you recommend?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2003, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post What springs do you recommend?

is it ok to just upgrade the springs, not shocks in this car? if so what kind do you recommend?

i'm new to the whole mitsu world.

so.... eibach
ralliart
tein

i want a stiffer ride and lower a bit.
but i dont know if its gonna screw the whole dynamics of the car if i go changing things.
Old Sep 30, 2003, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

I recently installed the eibach's on my car. I also took it to the track a week after I did it. So far the shocks are working very well with the springs. They are not overpowering the shocks and there's plenty of rebound dampning so it doesn't bounce all over the place. It's hard to say if it improved the car much on the track. It did feel flatter and it doesn't roll as much as stock. There's marginally better turn in, though exit behaviour is a lot more neutral. One thing I did notice is the rear inside wheel does not lift anymore, which has given me the green light to try out the stiffer rear Cusco sway bar.
Old Oct 1, 2003, 02:28 AM

i installed tein stech spirngs about 3 weeks ago..and went and got the alignment done..they perform so well...comfortable that is... but if u want stiff springs..stay with stock..because those are actually softer than stock..give it a more comfortable ride..
and i have it on about 3 weeks now, they are pretty much settled already, and i feel that they are more and more comfortable..
great choice..ooh..forgot to mention the price are 170-190(shipped)
Old Oct 1, 2003, 02:42 AM
Evolving Member

I'd say get in on this awsome deal... I am, and I was never planning on lowering my car. I think this is a pretty damn good deal... Does anyone know where I can get this package cheaper?

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=41479

Last edited by tpm17; Oct 2, 2003 at 07:18 AM.