EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds-37/)
-   -   Tein S-Tech Promotional Giveaway! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds/170010-tein-s-tech-promotional-giveaway.html)

Caliente Auto Nov 17, 2005 01:31 PM

Tein S-Tech Promotional Giveaway!

Hello everyone,

We are relatively new to Evolutionm.net and we wanted to get things started with a bang! We are running a promotional giveaway for a FREE set of Tein S-Tech springs for the 03+ EVO VII/06 EVO MR/06 EVO IX, shipping included.

What's the catch you ask. This giveaway requires you to complete a short 8 question questionnaire specifically related to our website, www.calienteautomotive.com. In an effort to continuously improve our site and increase awareness of our site, everyone who completes our questionnaire and follows the rules & guidelines listed will be entered to win the S-Techs.

All entries are due in by December 19, 2005 and the winner will be selected and announced on December 21, 2005. The winner will be picked at random and announced in this posting on this board.

To enter this contest please PM me your email address and let me know you want in. I will then email you a Word document containing the Rules & Questionnaire for the contest.

Up for grabs: Tein S-Techs, Part Number SKR84-AUB00 {thumbup}

Thanks,
Noah

Ph. 480-219-6652
noah@calienteautomotive.com
www.calienteautomotive.com

Caliente Auto Nov 17, 2005 05:45 PM

Thanks to everyone so far who have entered our contest. Keep the PMs coming folks. Remember the chances of winning are based on the number of entrants. Don't miss out!

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 18, 2005 07:54 AM

Bump. Keep the PMs coming. Please remember to send me your email address when you PM.

Odds of winning are still great for the entrants! :D

Thanks,
Noah

mump Nov 18, 2005 02:07 PM

painless.

Fa$[- a$ $hi[- Nov 18, 2005 02:37 PM

no problem.

Caliente Auto Nov 18, 2005 08:45 PM

Response has been great. Don't miss out on a chance to win a free set of S-Techs for your EVO.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 21, 2005 06:50 AM

Keep the PMs coming. This is a great opportunity to win a set of S-Techs!

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 23, 2005 07:43 AM

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 24, 2005 08:51 AM

Bump.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanks,
Noah

Fa$[- a$ $hi[- Nov 24, 2005 08:52 AM

stop bumping, i want to win these! lol happy t-day!

Caliente Auto Nov 25, 2005 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Fa$[- a$ $hi[-
stop bumping, i want to win these! lol happy t-day!

Hahaha! I just want to give everyone a chance. ;)

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 26, 2005 11:04 AM

Bump.

Thanks to everyone who have submitted completed surveys!

Noah

flo2877 Nov 26, 2005 01:28 PM

survey has been emailed to you, thanks hope i win

Caliente Auto Nov 28, 2005 06:41 AM

Bump.

Thanks,
Noah

Caliente Auto Nov 29, 2005 07:19 AM

Bump!

We are relatively new to Evolutionm.net and we wanted to get things started with a bang! We are running a promotional giveaway for a FREE set of Tein S-Tech springs for the 03+ EVO VII/06 EVO MR/06 EVO IX, shipping included.

What's the catch you ask. This giveaway requires you to complete a short 8 question questionnaire specifically related to our website, www.calienteautomotive.com. In an effort to continuously improve our site and increase awareness of our site, everyone who completes our questionnaire and follows the rules & guidelines listed will be entered to win the S-Techs.

All entries are due in by December 19, 2005 and the winner will be selected and announced on December 21, 2005. The winner will be picked at random and announced in this posting on this board.

To enter this contest please PM me your email address and let me know you want in. I will then email you a Word document containing the Rules & Questionnaire for the contest.

Up for grabs: Tein S-Techs, Part Number SKR84-AUB00

Thanks,
Noah

Ph. 480-219-6652
noah@calienteautomotive.com
www.calienteautomotive.com