Notices
Evo X Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical and audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Help with turning signals with vland headlights .

Old Sep 1, 2018, 12:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help with turning signals with vland headlights .

So I brought a pair of vland headlights and they did not come with instructions. I got them in and working however the turn signals are not working front or back. And also there is a wire that runs from each headlight to the fuse and I do not know with fuse socket to hook them up to. Please help
Old Oct 3, 2018, 12:29 PM

I haven't finished wiring my headlights in yet, but I'll help you if I can. I have my tail lights in and working. What model Evo do you have? and do you have stock projectors? As far as the tail lights, I can say at the very least, double check the plugs, when I first plugged mine in my blinkers and brake lights etc worked, but none of my running lights worked, it turned out one of the metal contacts on the plug got bent and wasn't making contact properly.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 09:48 AM

Figured out that the extra harness was only to make the drlís running all the time which is what I donít want

Last edited by Roccy; Jun 3, 2019 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Solved

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.