Notices
Evo X Engine Management / Tuning Forums Discuss the major engine management systems.

Evo x GSR help

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2019, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo x GSR help

Hi Guys,
Just recently bought my dream car! An evo x 2012 Gsr 5sp.
Purchased from a dealer and the evo is sitting under 80xxkms
Car was generally stock with only some Aem gauges on the center console nd an intake system( hard upper pipe,etc...)
Still had even the stock exhaust which was suprising!
Just,got my tomei dump pipe, test pipe nd cat back and I'm wondering if anyone around melbourne can point me to a Good, honest nd reliable evo x Mechanic to fit my parts and if they can also do their tuning in house would be good!
I've seen on forums mixed responses about Techsports nd just,wondering has anyone got work done there and how did it go?
Also,my goals atm is it build full bolt ons and keep the car on stock turbo for now ( basically as stock as possible but squeezing as much power as i can out of it , with a reliability as a main focus as well)
I`ve heard as long its under 300Kw to be in the safe zone and not risk anything breaking on me.
Car is a Weekend car so i want to make sure whatever i get done and whoever works on my car actually knows what they are doing and can give me some support for my goals.
Thank You
Kind Regards
Ivan