Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

New Gaskets Offered from GRIMMSPEED

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2010, 04:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New Gaskets Offered from GRIMMSPEED

Some of you know im sponsored by GRIMMSPEED and they have been trying hard to get into the Evo world. I’ve been running some stuff for them and newly released to the public is the new Evo X and 8/9 intake manifold gaskets and 8/9 TB gaskets. This is exciting because they all cost a fraction of the price compared to OEM and work just as well.

stay tuned, exhaust gaskets coming VERY soon and Phenolic spacers to keep your intake manifold COOL.

Everything is offered from MAP and you can find it on the web/ebay of course.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 05:40 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You should hurry Grimmspeed up on there evo x Air/Oil Separator Kit!! Any idea as to when there gonna release it?

Originally Posted by meat_EVO
Some of you know im sponsored by GRIMMSPEED and they have been trying hard to get into the Evo world. I’ve been running some stuff for them and newly released to the public is the new Evo X and 8/9 intake manifold gaskets and 8/9 TB gaskets. This is exciting because they all cost a fraction of the price compared to OEM and work just as well.

stay tuned, exhaust gaskets coming VERY soon and Phenolic spacers to keep your intake manifold COOL.

Everything is offered from MAP and you can find it on the web/ebay of course.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 05:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by twinturbogreg
You should hurry Grimmspeed up on there evo x Air/Oil Separator Kit!! Any idea as to when there gonna release it?

I prototyped one but it didnt work as smoothly as it does on the subaru. They have a turbo genesis in house an dthey are trying to work out the bugs on that (same basic platform/valvecover) . as Soon as they have it released, Ill post some install pics and how it works.

Wait till you see the exhaust gasket I suggested
Old Sep 11, 2010, 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

tell them to fix instructions in EBCS first before they attempt something else. Id hate to see directions for more complicated things
Old Sep 12, 2010, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Widoww
tell them to fix instructions in EBCS first before they attempt something else. Id hate to see directions for more complicated things
What needs to be fixed in our instructions? I know a while back we had the black and brown plugs mixed up(prototype car we had to fit the product had them mixed up), but we quickly fixed that.

Justin
Old Sep 12, 2010, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GrimmSpeed
What needs to be fixed in our instructions? I know a while back we had the black and brown plugs mixed up(prototype car we had to fit the product had them mixed up), but we quickly fixed that.

Justin
That was my fault, well DB's really, they plugged em in backwards when they did my clutch, lol. sorry
Old Sep 13, 2010, 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

I bought one of Grimmspeed's multi-layer downpipe gaskets a while ago and it is a quality piece. I'd imagine these new gaskets are more of the same.

TTIWWP!
Old Dec 16, 2010, 09:37 PM

any news on the air/oil sep?