Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Evo x powertrain elements

Old Jun 11, 2019, 06:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Evo x powertrain elements

Hello, just so you know i have a bit more knowlage than an avrage Joe, and i am new to this forum. I want to ask for a complete list of mitsubishi lancer evo x powertrain parts (starting from engine up to wheels). Can anyone provide me with such a list. Thank you.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 11:23 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Rudekoty View Post
Hello, just so you know i have a bit more knowlage than an avrage Joe, and i am new to this forum. I want to ask for a complete list of mitsubishi lancer evo x powertrain parts (starting from engine up to wheels). Can anyone provide me with such a list. Thank you.
Grab yourself a copy of the evoX service manual. Should be able to google around and find a pdf copy.
Web Copy:
http://www.evoxservicemanual.co.uk/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.