Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

OEM EVO X Accessories

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2007, 04:09 PM
Plat Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
OEM EVO X Accessories

I made a post in my sub-forum over the weekend about the new accessories for the X. At the time I didnt have any images, but after digging and digging through languages I dont understand I found the JDM accessory catalog. All the part numbers are the same except for the Aero Parts. So now I have images up for just about everything. Some of the parts are not in the system yet so they will not display a price (these are marked w/ red text).

I figured those who are interested in the X are probably going to frequent this area more than my area so here is a link to the catalog.

EVO X ACCESSORIES
Old Dec 18, 2007, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do you have price for OEM parts for the Evo X already? Hmmmm.......
Old Dec 18, 2007, 05:37 PM
Plat Vendor

mitsubishiparts.net = Mitsubishi Dealership

I already ordered a couple of these parts since they are available. Either way, the car isnt here yet.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 05:59 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Poondoggs
How do you have price for OEM parts for the Evo X already? Hmmmm.......
are you just trying to raise your postcount? That was a sensless post, and anyone looking to slander someone using such stupidity should do a little research next time. Everythings legit here bro
Old Dec 18, 2007, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by joosdawg
are you just trying to raise your postcount? That was a sensless post, and anyone looking to slander someone using such stupidity should do a little research next time. Everythings legit here bro
First, it's a legit post. RussellM, not trying to insult you, but I am sure that you can read the frustrations of everyone here regarding MSRP of the Evo X. It kills me you have pricing for the exterior but no one knows MSRP for Evo X. I didn't mean to insult you. Thanks for being a vendor.

Joos:

You know, if you feel like flaming, no problem, instead of trying to raise your count as well, you have every right to pm me. End of discussion.

Last edited by Poondoggs; Dec 18, 2007 at 06:11 PM.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 06:12 PM
Account Disabled

sounds good but somone coming here with 9 posts and doubting credability is the reason i posted. Russell is a great guy that got me parts time and time again on time, when i needed them, no questions asked. I have complete respect for him and his dealership.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

Now if we could only get the price for the whole car!
Old Dec 19, 2007, 05:13 AM
Evolving Member

I noticed in the accessories catalog different head units available for the Evo X. Are you planning to make those available as well? Thanks!
Old Dec 19, 2007, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

i think that the person who started this post is the one trying to raise thread count. who in their right mind will buy accessories for the X, right now?

Originally Posted by joosdawg
Old Dec 19, 2007, 09:46 AM
Plat Vendor

Didnt mean to ruffle so many feathers by posting this. I just thought some individuals who are considering buying a X might enjoy seeing what parts are going to be available for it from Mitsubishi. I know the vehicle isnt out yet and wasnt trying to produce any orders out of this at this time.

Old Dec 19, 2007, 09:47 AM
Plat Vendor

Originally Posted by Poondoggs
I noticed in the accessories catalog different head units available for the Evo X. Are you planning to make those available as well? Thanks!
I assume you are talking about the headunits in the JDM catalog. Honestly, I do not know at this time what is going to be offered other than what I already put on the site. Im sure the information that Mitsubishi has up for us will update when the car is released. I dont think all those headunits will be offered in the US though.