Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

2010 Evo X SE Production Numbers

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:04 AM
Silver Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That is awesome!!!

- Jason
Email: sales@bulletproofautomotive.com
Direct North American Dealers for Voltex, Mines, Varis, First Molding, HKS Kansai, Cusco, HKS, Advan, Volk, Ings+1, C-West, Work, and so much more...
Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweet! Sometimes it's the little things
Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

Thats nice. Does anyone know what the other production numbers are for the x in various years mainly 2010?
Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They come out with an SE with the SST but they cant make an MR with a 5/6 speed manual come on mitsu.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 10:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
damn man lucky you !
Old Oct 29, 2010, 10:38 AM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Q8_EVO
cheap mitsu, they didnt give me that with my 9 mr se
<grin> That's because there's no such thing as a MR SE, but I agree that it would have been nice to get these with the IX SEs.

Last edited by FJF; Oct 29, 2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 10:40 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Has 2 piece rotors as well
Old Oct 29, 2010, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin77
The SE model trim is said to come between the GSR and MR. It has all the performance parts of the MR, the TC-SST, Bilstein shocks, and Eibach springs, but none of the luxury parts like the sun roof, leather seat, or nav system (which I didn't care for any other that stuff anyways), so it was the perfect fit for me.

Oh, the MR does have the FAST keyless system, which I did want. But oh well.
ohhh... thats cool nice to know ..... so whats the retail of those if its bough new???

so .... I bought my evo x a couple of months ago.... it gsr but it came with navi, full sss package, rockford sound, hid headlights, bluetooth controls on the stearing wheel and keyless entry.. I basically got a MR but manual and without leather and sun roof...... I'm very happy with my Evo....

Last edited by ClaudioEvoX; Oct 29, 2010 at 11:43 PM.
Old Oct 30, 2010, 12:03 AM
Evolving Member

I dont think the SE comes with the Rockford sound system. Does your SE have an amp in the trunk?
Old Oct 30, 2010, 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

Correct, the Rockford-Fosgate and smart key are not an option nor is it included as a package on the 2010 SE.
Old Oct 30, 2010, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by ClaudioEvoX
ohhh... thats cool nice to know ..... so whats the retail of those if its bough new???

so .... I bought my evo x a couple of months ago.... it gsr but it came with navi, full sss package, rockford sound, hid headlights, bluetooth controls on the stearing wheel and keyless entry.. I basically got a MR but manual and without leather and sun roof...... I'm very happy with my Evo....
Those are some very nice options you have. nefarious_Saint and modvp are correct, I do not have the Rockford sound system. I do have integrated Bluetooth on the steering wheel. Oh and I like your front splitter. I was considering getting one of those, but I wish it was more "integrated" into the front instead of just completely sticking out and easily noticeable as a bolt on. The splitter on the FQ-400 looks like its part of the bumper itself.

I was not told by the dealer and had no idea until I got my key chain that it was "limited production". The total MSRP is listed at $36,550. They knocked it down a little bit for me to $34,747. But.....after tax and the extended warranty I got, the grand total came to a whopping $42,174.72. A little more than I wanted to spend, but so far I've enjoyed the car (well except for the overheating of the transmission oil when out on the track ).

Last edited by Kevin77; Oct 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: I like ClaudioEvoX's front splitter.
Old Oct 30, 2010, 10:57 AM

evo x se

Just got a letter in the mail along with a nice key chain. The letter says that for the 2010 Evo X SE model, only 340 were made, 54 of which were produced in my Octane Blue color. My key chain says "30 of 340".

Hey how long did it take for them to send you the key chain, since you purchased the car?
Old Oct 30, 2010, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by modvp
Correct, the Rockford-Fosgate and smart key are not an option nor is it included as a package on the 2010 SE.
Why would not put the FAST in the SE. I have gotten lazy with my other two cars. Now Im looking for a used MR.
Old Oct 30, 2010, 12:15 PM

The keychain took about a month to get.

This car is a blast....
Old Oct 30, 2010, 10:13 PM

Those are some very nice options you have. nefarious_Saint and modvp are correct, I do not have the Rockford sound system. I do have integrated Bluetooth on the steering wheel. Oh and I like your front splitter. I was considering getting one of those, but I wish it was more "integrated" into the front instead of just completely sticking out and easily noticeable as a bolt on. The splitter on the FQ-400 looks like its part of the bumper itself.

I was not told by the dealer and had no idea until I got my key chain that it was "limited production". The total MSRP is listed at $36,550. They knocked it down a little bit for me to $34,747. But.....after tax and the extended warranty I got, the grand total came to a whopping $42,174.72. A little more than I wanted to spend, but so far I've enjoyed the car (well except for the overheating of the transmission oil when out on the track ).
sounds great.... enjoy it ..... becuase I can garrantee any Evo RS, Evo GSR or Evo MR is a fun to drive car .... I have had in the past a couple of sports car and the one that I can honestly say that is the best is the Evo X.... proud to be an owner...

Quick Reply: 2010 Evo X SE Production Numbers