Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Hidextra

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2010, 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hidextra

Im thinking about ordering a hid kit from hidextra for my lowbeams they have a sale for 44 dollars.
I did a search and found some people having minor issues with hidextra and wanna know if i should take a chance on getting them or just try someone else's kit like ddm tuning.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: For the low beam 9006 are thos for day time running lights and night time lights?

Last edited by Mr. Move; Dec 24, 2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old Dec 24, 2010, 10:30 PM
Evolving Member

I run DDM Tuning's own kit in my fogs and bulbs for my headlights on my X and I also use their kit in my motorcycle and have turned a bunch of friends on to them as well who use them. Only had one bad ballast out of all of us and they replaced it. Not the easiest for replacing (have to send it to them before they send one out) but twice my friends told them they got bad bulbs because the polarity was off and they didn't know and they just sent two new bulbs straight out. I'd recommend them, I think even with my 10k's they have more light output then the OEM ones.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 07:31 AM
Evolving Member

I already ordered the hidextras cus there sale was ending if i have trouble with the hidextras im defiantly going with ddm tuning.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 07:03 PM

Better go for the oem buddy or else u will spend a lot of money by changing it.
Old Dec 25, 2010, 07:05 PM

Just a reminder.....your car don't deserve a cheap aftermarket parts use a good and affordable brand and I will make a bet that u will save more money.