Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Borla Exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2011, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Borla Exhaust?

Hey I need some opinions on the Borla cat-back system available for the X. Does anyone have it, there are barely any videos or threads on it. How's the sound and build quality? I'm just trying to get an idea on it before I make a move. I understand it comes with a million mile warranty so that's a plus for me. Also more importantly would it pass inspection and emission tests? Do you think I could get away with this exhaust when servicing my car (I'd really like to still have my warranty), but I'm not sure if this would void it. Also if anyone does have it is it obnoxiously loud like does it drone and is it a cop magnet. One thing I've heard is that with some exhausts you would need a tune would it be needed with the Borla?..Sorry for all the questions I'm new to the modding world, I've had my car for about 3 years and I just decided to start modding it lol. So far all I have is a K&N drop in (trying to keep my warranty).

I would also really appreciate pictures or videos of the exhaust on your car!

Thanks