Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Ralliart replica side mirrors for evo x?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2017, 08:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralliart replica side mirrors for evo x?

Looking for a set of side mirrors that really hug the cars width. Checked out the apr gt3 set and like the look and size but I'd prefer something other than the "f1 style" aero mirror and not as wide. Ganadors are my first choice in style and size but they've been really difficult to source. Edit: (Is there a way to fit evo8/9 side mirrors onto the cz4a relatively easily??) So here comes the big question. Found these ebay ralliart side mirror reps for $224 unpainted and $299 for a carbon finish. Stated as a direct fit and replacement for evo x oem side mirrors and seller says they're for a LHD vehicle

YES I KNOW! EBAY PART FROM UNKNOWN TAIWANESE COMPANY! I'm ready to put some work into them to make the fitment nice and to get the finish to be 100 percent but has anyone put these on yet? According to seller they have sold several sets for evo x but I've yet to find pics of them on the car. Also if anyone else has a CURRENT source for a similar rally style side mirror for the cz4a any info would be greatly appreciated. Tried the side mirrors option thread and most of the info was dated and all circled back to "just get craft square, apr, Jun etc., and avoid rexpeed" (rexpeed was going to be my ganador replacements before I read the reviews) If I can't get anyone to chime in on the reps or a better quality rally side mirror for the cz4a then I'll just end up with the apr or craft square mirrors.
Here's a pic of the desired style/size I'm going for.

Thanks again for reading and any current info on sources of said mirrors would be great.

Last edited by Tmccabe; Apr 26, 2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Apr

There are some APR CF ones on Amazon right now for like 330ish you might want to look into those.