Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Engine won't start

Old Dec 15, 2018, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Engine won't start

Hey guys I'm new to the Evo X's so I was curious if you guys could help. My car is currently in a garage because I replaced the headlights, after I replaced the headlights the car won't start, it won't even try to turn over. The only thing it does is whine at me, it's a 2010 Evo X gsr. It's not had any previous starting issues and the battery is fine as the lights and radio and horn all work fine. I tried jumpstarting it and nothing. I took the bumper back off to see if there was any way I could've pinched something but no. What can I do, I need it up and running. Also checked the fuses they weren't blown or anything like that, also tried swapping them around, again nothing. As I said it worked previously as in about 2hrs prior just fine.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 04:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 91 Likes on 84 Posts
Try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes, then re-connecting it and trying. Sometimes you need to reset everything to bring oddities back to life...

Search this Thread