EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo X General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general-250/)
-   -   Price of a stock used Evo X (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general/750801-price-stock-used-evo-x.html)

krzys4 Sep 11, 2018 02:47 PM

Price of a stock used Evo X

Recently I started to tinker with an idea of selling my X. Here are the facts:
* 2011 Evo X GSR (white),
* 25,xxx miles,
* fully loaded (leather/heated seats, Nav, Rockford Fosgate sound, etc),
* powertrain never modified, completely stock, not even software reflash/tune,
* few cosmetic mods (e-brake handle, shifter, racing pedals to help with heal-n-toe, JDP Rally Style EVO X Front Lip),
* few functional mods, mainly suspension (Whiteline Rear Sway Bar + Roll Center Kit + Swift Spec-R springs)
* Works Short Shifter combo with bushings,
* JDM crash beam with fully functioning front and rear tow hooks (if it ever needs to be taken to the track),
* full maintenance records documented in a fancy binder,
* comes with 2 sets of wheels (stock wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 winter tires and Enkei RPF1 18x9.5 +15 wheels running Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R),
* fenders were rolled in 2013 to fit RPF1s,
* comes with WeatherTech floor liners for the front (I know, this is a minor thing but in Chicago, those are a must),
* comes with a 10 years / 100k miles warranty from Mitsubishi on AWC unit (roughly until 3/22),
* original brakes (rear) were replaced with OEMs May 2017 while original fronts were replaced just 2 months ago (July 2018) with StopTechs (not bad after 7 years of ownership),
* minus a couple of rock dings/chips, car is flawless; inside is 9.5/10 (nearly showroom quality), outside is 8/10 (-1 for each rock chip)

I did have a small fender bender (rear end) which shows up in Carfax (back in Feb. 2014) but damage was minimal and I have extensive pictures of damage to show + paperwork from the quality body shop to prove great work. This is probably the biggest downside; even though the rear-end accident wasn't serious, it does show in Carfax...

I am the original owner, since 11 miles on ODO. I'll be hitting 40 years old this year so one could say it was adult-owned and driven all its life. Car has been a DD since day 1; never been to the track nor did it need to work hard for a living. It was actually bought with an intent to go to the track but then life happened and here we are ~7 years later without a single track event.

Any idea what the street ask should be for an unmolested, unmodified power-train, fully-loaded and low-miles X? KBB value has been steadily climbing in 2018; is up $1k since March 2018 so it seems Evo Xs are starting to appreciate. Thoughts?

Thanks
-kris

seeuarndjimmy Sep 11, 2018 11:03 PM

$26-27k

llllBULLSEYE Sep 13, 2018 02:11 PM

As a private seller I say $24-26k
A month ago I looked at a totally stock 2011 GSR base model with 30k and the dealer wanted $27k.

crazyprac Sep 13, 2018 03:30 PM

Actually when I was contemplating selling my Evo 9 there was a fully loaded gsr with 40k+ miles for 18k at dealer. There was also a 2015 Fully loaded MR with 13k miles for 28k. Both were in excellent condition.

I was close to pulling the trigger on either one but I couldn't let go of my 9 :(

TripleDiamond Sep 16, 2018 01:32 PM

someone i know sold his 2014 gsr in red for around $25k. 35k miles. original owner (i think) and clear title. was a fbo anti lag car and was returned to stock. his car was too cheap for what it was though, imo.