Price of a stock used Evo X - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Price of a stock used Evo X

Old Sep 11, 2018, 03:47 PM

Price of a stock used Evo X

Recently I started to tinker with an idea of selling my X. Here are the facts:
* 2011 Evo X GSR (white),
* 25,xxx miles,
* fully loaded (leather/heated seats, Nav, Rockford Fosgate sound, etc),
* powertrain never modified, completely stock, not even software reflash/tune,
* few cosmetic mods (e-brake handle, shifter, racing pedals to help with heal-n-toe, JDP Rally Style EVO X Front Lip),
* few functional mods, mainly suspension (Whiteline Rear Sway Bar + Roll Center Kit + Swift Spec-R springs)
* Works Short Shifter combo with bushings,
* JDM crash beam with fully functioning front and rear tow hooks (if it ever needs to be taken to the track),
* full maintenance records documented in a fancy binder,
* comes with 2 sets of wheels (stock wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 winter tires and Enkei RPF1 18x9.5 +15 wheels running Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R),
* fenders were rolled in 2013 to fit RPF1s,
* comes with WeatherTech floor liners for the front (I know, this is a minor thing but in Chicago, those are a must),
* comes with a 10 years / 100k miles warranty from Mitsubishi on AWC unit (roughly until 3/22),
* original brakes (rear) were replaced with OEMs May 2017 while original fronts were replaced just 2 months ago (July 2018) with StopTechs (not bad after 7 years of ownership),
* minus a couple of rock dings/chips, car is flawless; inside is 9.5/10 (nearly showroom quality), outside is 8/10 (-1 for each rock chip)

I did have a small fender bender (rear end) which shows up in Carfax (back in Feb. 2014) but damage was minimal and I have extensive pictures of damage to show + paperwork from the quality body shop to prove great work. This is probably the biggest downside; even though the rear-end accident wasn't serious, it does show in Carfax...

I am the original owner, since 11 miles on ODO. I'll be hitting 40 years old this year so one could say it was adult-owned and driven all its life. Car has been a DD since day 1; never been to the track nor did it need to work hard for a living. It was actually bought with an intent to go to the track but then life happened and here we are ~7 years later without a single track event.

Any idea what the street ask should be for an unmolested, unmodified power-train, fully-loaded and low-miles X? KBB value has been steadily climbing in 2018; is up $1k since March 2018 so it seems Evo Xs are starting to appreciate. Thoughts?

Thanks
-kris
Old Sep 12, 2018, 12:03 AM

$26-27k
The Following User Says Thank You to seeuarndjimmy For This Useful Post:
krzys4 (Sep 12, 2018)
Old Sep 13, 2018, 03:11 PM

As a private seller I say $24-26k
A month ago I looked at a totally stock 2011 GSR base model with 30k and the dealer wanted $27k.
The Following User Says Thank You to llllBULLSEYE For This Useful Post:
krzys4 (Sep 13, 2018)
Old Sep 13, 2018, 04:30 PM

Actually when I was contemplating selling my Evo 9 there was a fully loaded gsr with 40k+ miles for 18k at dealer. There was also a 2015 Fully loaded MR with 13k miles for 28k. Both were in excellent condition.

I was close to pulling the trigger on either one but I couldn't let go of my 9
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyprac For This Useful Post:
krzys4 (Sep 13, 2018)
Old Sep 16, 2018, 02:32 PM

someone i know sold his 2014 gsr in red for around $25k. 35k miles. original owner (i think) and clear title. was a fbo anti lag car and was returned to stock. his car was too cheap for what it was though, imo.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.