Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread - Page 231 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo X Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread

Old Jun 2, 2018, 01:18 PM

New Look

So 2.5 months ago I got into an accident and had my car fixed and completed redone. Check it out let me know what you think. I still have more upgrades to do. It is the same car just better!!!

My little girl loves this car!

My boy was driving and the tire blew he hit the median. But I am so happy with my white girl!

My little girl was so sad and so was daddy.

SHE LOVES THE MAKE OVER!!! AND SO DOES DADDY!!! Pearl blue with overlay of pearl wicked white. In the moon and sun it looks amazing!

Red Demon Eyes.

Carbon Fiber Hood

Roof and Trunk painted jet black. I will upgrade to duckbill down the road.

AGP 3.5" Intercooler. I will post pictures of the engine bay later.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by ninja05 View Post

tire/rim/ suspension set up please? Looks great!
Old Jun 4, 2018, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Blue_Lion View Post

tire/rim/ suspension set up please? Looks great!
Haha thanks! Wheels are Volk Racing CE28N 18 x 9.5 +15. Currently have 255/35/18 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500ís. The reason they are 255s is because I purchased them used; I believe the guy who had them before me ran them on an Evo 8/9. Once these wear down Iíll get some 265/35s for a bit more of a proper fitment (255s are a bit stretched on a 9.5 rim).

Car currently sits on DSG-Edition Fortune Auto 500s with 9K/9K Swifts. Not quite sure how much of a drop it is from stock as its been about 6 years since Iíve had a stock suspension lol. (Previous coilovers were Ohlins). I did a quick measurement from the ground to the bottom of the fender and it was about 25 1/8Ē in the front and 25 3/8Ē in the rear.

Old Jun 5, 2018, 07:07 PM

Haha thanks! Wheels are Volk Racing CE28N 18 x 9.5 +15. Currently have 255/35/18 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500ís. The reason they are 255s is because I purchased them used; I believe the guy who had them before me ran them on an Evo 8/9. Once these wear down Iíll get some 265/35s for a bit more of a proper fitment (255s are a bit stretched on a 9.5 rim).

Car currently sits on DSG-Edition Fortune Auto 500s with 9K/9K Swifts. Not quite sure how much of a drop it is from stock as its been about 6 years since Iíve had a stock suspension lol. (Previous coilovers were Ohlins). I did a quick measurement from the ground to the bottom of the fender and it was about 25 1/8Ē in the front and 25 3/8Ē in the rear.

those are the same wheels and tire specs I want to get as well! CE28N either mag blue or whatever blue the 311rs evo from Ryan gates is using! Itís great to see something similar to my future goals! You said you had ohlin coil overs before the fa500. Why the change? I was looking at ohlin as well. So Iím curious to see what you like more or what you didnít like.
Also, when you get the 265 tires post more pics! Aha
Old Jun 5, 2018, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Blue_Lion View Post

those are the same wheels and tire specs I want to get as well! CE28N either mag blue or whatever blue the 311rs evo from Ryan gates is using! Itís great to see something similar to my future goals! You said you had ohlin coil overs before the fa500. Why the change? I was looking at ohlin as well. So Iím curious to see what you like more or what you didnít like.
Also, when you get the 265 tires post more pics! Aha
Nice! The blue CE28s on the 311RS is pretty awesome too. I thought about doing mag blue but Iíve always been partial to bronze on a white car.

Ohlins were awesome, definitely better than the FAs. FAs are pretty good donít get me wrong but the difference between the two are noticeable. Honestly the main reason why I sold them was due to the cost of a future rebuild (~$1100-1200 to rebuild the set whereas FAs can be rebuilt for around 300-400).
Old Jun 6, 2018, 06:49 PM

Nice! The blue CE28s on the 311RS is pretty awesome too. I thought about doing mag blue but Iíve always been partial to bronze on a white car.

Ohlins were awesome, definitely better than the FAs. FAs are pretty good donít get me wrong but the difference between the two are noticeable. Honestly the main reason why I sold them was due to the cost of a future rebuild (~$1100-1200 to rebuild the set whereas FAs can be rebuilt for around 300-400).
Iíve gone back and forth with blue or bronze rims but I think since thereís too many Subaruís around me where I live Iím not trying to get crap from them. Haha. Granted it does look really clean on a white car. Maybe Iíll do bronze AND blue. Who knows. Weíll see.

the rebuild pricing makes a lot of sense then. Smart move.

Also, just noticing the front lip you have. What brand is it?
Old Jun 7, 2018, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by blue_lion View Post

iíve gone back and forth with blue or bronze rims but i think since thereís too many subaruís around me where i live iím not trying to get crap from them. Haha. Granted it does look really clean on a white car. Maybe iíll do bronze and blue. Who knows. Weíll see.

The rebuild pricing makes a lot of sense then. Smart move.

Also, just noticing the front lip you have. What brand is it?
apr
Old Jun 10, 2018, 02:22 AM

Gun metal rims look good on WW
Old Jun 10, 2018, 02:32 AM

Gun metal looks good on WW