Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Do you?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2010, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Some guys dont buy the car to trash it, just enjoy it on the weekends. I have a 04 Cobra that is my garage queen, only has 12k miles on it.

I do drive my Evo in the rain, when I get caught in it or not, plus most idiots arent on the road so I can enjoy a good cruise.

Trash it? Explain to me how driving the vehicle in the rain would be considered trashing it? Besides the obvious of crashing it.
Old May 16, 2010, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

what I mean is beat on it on a daily basis, you know there is some guys that just like the car. I didnt meant DD it was trashing it. You have your guys that launch it at every stop or red light, want to race everyone not driving an Evo, you get the idea.
Old May 16, 2010, 07:39 PM
Evolved Member

I drive in the rain but I swerve to try and avoid the drops, it scares the hell outta oncoming traffic.
Old May 16, 2010, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Love the rain...

Go enjoy your cars people
Old May 16, 2010, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
when I had my IX I tried to avoid it just because I wanted to keep it nice, but with my X, I drive it in all conditions, i'm hoping that I can keep it for a while and just enjoy it. Plus if you think about it, it's probably one of the safest cars you could have in wet weather. I do get under the car and look for any signs of rust starting and if I see anything, I immediately wire brush it to bare metal and put several coats of primer and then undercoating on it.