Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Bushing Kits and Coils

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2019, 11:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bushing Kits and Coils

So I'm looking around for poly bushing kits, and I'm really only finding anything for the 8/9, is there a huge difference between the underbodies of the 8/9 to the 10? I see that Torque Solutions offers a wide range of poly bushings, but I am not seeing a solid kit sold similar to what Energy offers. I don't have a problem doing a Frankenstien bushing kit from Energy/Torque but would like to make it a little easier if I can. Has anyone had any experience placing different generation bushings in?

On to the next one part, I'm looking at either getting Megan RS spec coilovers, or Tein Monoflex. Both seem to cover everything that I want, and with the longevity of both with rebuilds it only makes sense. I would like to just once and done it. The other thing that has briefly popped into my head is an airbag setup like the KSport Airtech, while I only ever hear bad things about airbags because of weight and failure in the air lines, has anyone installed them on their car?