Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

I Want An Evo So Badly!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2005, 05:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Want An Evo So Badly!!!!!!!!!!

hi i figure i might get blocked or kicked off evom or flamed like crazy for this, but here goes:

i am absolutely obsessed with the Evo . i want an IX MR for the versatility in its performance AND practicality (it's very very hard to have both at the same time with any car in this world IMO). performance....straightline,4g63 has a lot of potential for mods, cornering is absolutely insane in the embrane, also the 4wd is so much safer in various terrains, for me esp driving in rains....practicality..4 doors and 5 big comfortable seats...nuff said.

i currently drive a 2000 acura integra gs-r. i gots the basic i/e/h with springs and strut bars and sway bar kit......it's a good car, but i hate it everytime more than one person wants to ride in my car and we have to all spend a few minutes just to push down the front passenger seat and have someone sit in the very very small space in the back of the car . plus the fwd just doesn't satisfy my needs for twisties

anyways, just really needed to get my thoughts out ..before i go crazy. i look at all my Evo posters on the wall in my bedroom every night before i drift into sleep. oy... hope one day i'll be like some of you, posting here about my first driving experience with my own Evo IX MR .

ciao.

p.s. Evo deprived.

Last edited by fusionchicken; Oct 8, 2005 at 05:14 AM. Reason: added text and evo deprived
Old Oct 8, 2005, 05:32 AM
Evolved Member

i got ride of my 2000 civic si to have my evo,dont get me wrong, i love my evo... but i miss my si. there aint nothion like the sound of v-tec. i will own a nother 99/00 si some day along with my evo
Old Oct 8, 2005, 05:55 PM

Yeah bro I traded in an rsx type-s for mine and although v-tech was nice, it was barely a whisper compaired to my evo's damn near battlecry and currently I've only got an intake!

-m
Old Oct 8, 2005, 06:04 PM
Evolving Member

k.
Old Oct 9, 2005, 03:31 AM
Evolved Member

mr96gsx408 yea i know it's a pointless thread by me, but wtf i need to get my thoughts out. yea vtec is good and all but when it kicks in at 4.4k rpm for my gsr it aint nothing like turbo kickin' in on the evo
Old Oct 9, 2005, 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by figit
Yeah bro I traded in an rsx type-s for mine and although v-tech was nice, it was barely a whisper compaired to my evo's damn near battlecry and currently I've only got an intake!

-m
I'll be getting an Evo upcoming summer and getting rid of my RSX-S with intake, race header, exhaust and a few other things.. I think I'll miss it a bit
Old Oct 9, 2005, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

lucky.........
Old Oct 9, 2005, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

wow, that serious and ull nutt...

Make money, save money, than put a downpayment... it's easy.
Old Oct 9, 2005, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
keep saving
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-EV...QQcmdZViewItem
Old Oct 9, 2005, 10:23 PM

woww... good linkss
Old Oct 10, 2005, 12:53 AM
Evolved Member

o yea i am making money, and can afford an evo pretty soon...just dat between now and whenever the cheese it is i actually get the evo, i'm suffering. yea i guess i'm a lil nuts. i keep thinking what will happen the day i actually drive my evo off the lot, i might get a heart attack and die or somethin. well hope not, cuz if dat happens i'd only get to drive my dream car for like less than 5 miles... dang it, it's all in my head, i just need to let it go....

p.s. i've been eyeing that evo mr on ebay for a while now, but i know somebody who works at the mitsu near my house, so i'm just gonna stick with that dealership. sanx for the link anyways, those pix on that are eye candies.
Old Oct 10, 2005, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

hahah, I know how you feel man, after driving my buddies Evo no other car was good enough anymore. 2 years of talking about getting one then I finally got serious, sold one of my ae86's and I'm picking up an EB Evo VIII this weekend.

good luck on your search!
Old Oct 10, 2005, 04:18 PM
Evolving Member

ok...........
Old Oct 10, 2005, 06:22 PM

mss vtec? oh wow fuel economy features. right now i have a mustang cobra and i'll tell you right now that there is nothing like the sound of that.
Old Oct 13, 2005, 04:49 PM
Evolving Member

Nothing wrong with wanting an evo. Welcome to the boards. BTW check out OT, but the posts don't add to your post count.