Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Just wanted to say Hello...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2008, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just wanted to say Hello...

Hello everybody, (Hello Dr. Nick!). I just purchased a silver (a little help with the actual color name?) 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, this past week. I previously drove a 1998 Dodge Neon R/T, but with all my modifying and own mechanic work over the passed 9 years, it eventually caught up with me. My r/t began throwing codes that my friends and I, with all the work, rebuilds and etc, just could not get fixed. So without being able to pass emissions and needed a new car and wound out in this field.

My Ralliart is a fairly solid car, that I can't wait to begin to tweak to my liking. I am still getting used to the car's hydraulic clutch and the shifter still seems a tad off, but will accustom to it in time.

As I digress, this site seems like it has a solid community, and I am glad I found you guys out! Get ready for a flood of questions from me though =).

Jeremy
Old Jan 7, 2008, 05:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ask away!!!.......
Old Jan 7, 2008, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on the Evo. I'm sure you'll have alot of fun with it.