Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Member: Dirty25RS

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2010, 08:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Member: Dirty25RS

Hello Evo Community,

I'm new on here obviously. I live in Ohio. I'm a tire engineer. Also a part-time performance driving instructor (used to be full-time untill i got this gig).
Not new to the 4G63 though.

I play a lot of ****ing videogames and am a big computer geek too (cisco and A+ certified)

I am also SAE certified for race engine calibration (tuning).

I post a lot on other forums like Nasioc, C30world, CobaltSS.net and actually twice as many more. I ask questions, I answer questions with facts, not opinions. If i have no experience with a subject I keep my mouth shut lol.

I used to have a 95 talon TSi AWD, approx. a 12sec car. nothing miraculous but we went through hell together.

I've continuously owned 1-3 subarus since 2001 so I'm deep into that community.

I just picked up this Evo awhile back and it basically sat for months before I had time to drive it. Its a 2003 Evo 8, setup for redline time attack with a GT3076R turbo putting down 493awhp on E85. Its got a long list of mods and has been under the knife since January.

My 2004 STi is setup for AutoX and unfortunately is my daily driver since i traded my WRX away. Mild mods, stock turbo. I've had it since new and its at about 26k miles. Its been real good to me.

The 3rd car we (my wife and I) have is the 2010 Volvo C30 R-Design. Its a 2.5L I5 turbo FWD 6spd for those of you that are unfamiliar with the SwedeSpeed. Comparable in performance to a WRX sans AWD. We actualy did 'Overseas Delivery' and picked it up in Gothenburg Sweden (where the pics were taken), drove it across Sweden to Stockholm and across Germany south from Kiel and back on the Autobahn. It was an amazing journey that taught me a lot about what we can do better in the US and made me appreciate certain things we have in the US that arent customary elsewhere.

I look forward to bugging the hell out of all of you.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 11:22 AM

sweet cars my friend. Recently I made the journey over here from nasioc too. Nice to see a fellow scooby owner. Hope to see you around!
Old Apr 5, 2010, 11:24 AM

^ahh yes, another fish out of water.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 03:09 PM
Evolving Member

Howdy.
Old Apr 5, 2010, 05:14 PM

^see you this weekend?
Old Apr 5, 2010, 08:29 PM