Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hello from Kuwait!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2011, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from Kuwait!

Hey guys newbie here to the foums. Names Jake and Im currently stationed in Kuwait for the next 9 months, but from Minnesota.

Huge Evo fan since middle school when I first laid eyes on the Evo VII while watching WRC, but always a dream of mine until this deployment. When I come back home I will be purchasing one. Until then I will be living on the forums trying to decide what to get and learning everything I can for when I do purchase. Already been reading the noob forums like crazy. And dont worry I will use the "search" before asking questions so the "Search *****" dont hunt me down.

Take it easy and Ill see ya guys around!

Jake
Old Aug 25, 2011, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Welcome...

The Evo VII is EASILY my least favorite Evo EVER!
Old Aug 25, 2011, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by ProPilot04
Welcome...

The Evo VII is EASILY my least favorite Evo EVER!
Such a warm and friendly greeting.
Old Aug 25, 2011, 06:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
I hope he meant is his favorite evo ever, because they are bad *** in my book. What branch and what do you do? 9 months is a long time, but at least you're in Kuwait, cake... I'm sure I'll be back in the sandbox this time next year. Where do you plan on getting an evo 7 if you are from Minnesota, do you mean you are going to get an 8/9? Better idea to me since they are sold in the states and you don't have to worry about the legal issues. Either way, good luck and stay safe.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Evolution-22-
Such a warm and friendly greeting.
Oh sorry m8... I wasn't trying to be cold. I was just saying that of all the Evo's I just hate the way the 7 looks.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 03:36 PM

The 7 is what got me into the Evos before they were in the states from watching the World Rally Championship. And luckily about a year after falling in love with the Evo it finally came to the states! I love watching rally racing and its my dream profession. Ill most likely be getting an 8/9 but the X might be an option. It sucks because I have the money to purchase one now and I see aton that I am interested in but theres no point until I come back. I just hope that by then Ill still be able to find some 06's with lower miles for a decent price.

Im currently National Guard Infantry (yeah yeah weekend warrior, but free schooling!) And yes Kuwait is cake but damn its hot!

Jake
Old Aug 26, 2011, 04:38 PM

hello