Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

brand new!

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2012, 04:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brand new!

whats up guys. so im new and interested in learning few things. i currently drive a built srt-4 but its up for sale because im looking for a evo 1X. i dont know much about the car but i did have few built 1st gen dsms in highschool so im a little familiar. i would just like to know what to look for while car shopping and also hows the realiability? i would like the car to make around 450hp or so. also i know modern performance and agp is where i buy all my srt-4 parts, where the best place for the evo??? one more thing when looking for a evo 1X what models would be best i like the special guage cluster and the lsd! thanks for any input its much appreciated
Old May 31, 2012, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lsd you say...
Old May 31, 2012, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are u referring to a evo 9?? I see the 1X or did you meant to say IX. This is the X section. X can get you to your goal. Both MR and GSR have their advantage you just have to find what suits you more.