Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Why cant I post in the marketplace???

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why cant I post in the marketplace???

How do I get the privilege of posting in the marketplace?

Thanks
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Marketplace rules:

EvolutionM.net is in no way responsible for any transaction that takes place through this site. EvolutionM.net provides a venue for our members to buy and sell vehicles and parts. Like any private transaction conducted via the internet, there are risks involved. Before entering in a transaction with another member, consider the costs and information being provided. Caveat emptor.
The Marketplace section of the forum is for contributing members of the site. In order to post in the Marketplace you must have at least 15 on-topic posts in a technical forum (not show&shine, other cars, off topic, etc) and have been a member for 15 days. Post whoring to meet selling requirements is not permitted.
All "For Sale" threads must be posted in the appropriate subforum of the Marketplace. All "For Sale" threads MUST INCLUDE:
PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
Price
Accurate description of item and its current condition
Location of seller
Willingness to ship.
Lowballing in the Marketplace is not allowed. This includes comments on price, where to get it cheaper, or any inflammatory remarks.
The Marketplace is only for automotive items which are intended for use on Lancer, Evolution, and/or Ralliart models.
'Group buys' by non-Vendors are not allowed.
The merchandise that you are selling must be owned by you and in your possession. Selling items for friends/acquaintances is not permitted.
If applicable <b>VIN number</b> - Transmissions, Shortblocks, body parts which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your username/date next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the FS post in plain text.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...uncements.html
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:55 PM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
I like how, in every single sub forum of the marketplace, there's a thread title "Can't post in this forum? Click me" at/near the top... but nobody reads that thread.

Thread closed, thanks Raptord.